WII Recruitment 2019 Apply for Scientist, Sr.Project Associate Job Vacancies: Wild Life Institute of India declared the invited the applications for various vacancies. Wild Life Institute of India declares totally 06 vacancies for Project Scientist, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate posts. The Aspirants who have the desire to join in this vacancies can apply for the WII Recruitment 2019. To Apply Online contender must visit the official website where he/she can check the WII Recruitment 2019 for Contractual Engagement of Project Personnel. Click on the Application form link and study the detailed notification and download the Application form to apply for the WII Recruitment 2019.
Wildlife Institute of India WII is a premier autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, and Government of India, in the field of wildlife research, teaching and training. The WII is going to employ the following positions/project personnel. It is a purely contractual basis, initially for the one-year period from the date of engagement that can be extended depending on the contender’s performance and the program needs. Online applications will be Opened on 20th Sep 2019. check the details of the WII Recruitment 2019 Notification, Work Description, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee and How to Apply Details are given below.
WII Recruitment 2019 Notification Details Apply Online for Project Scientist, Project Associate(Ecology) & Other Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Name of the Posts||Project Scientist, Sr.Project Associate, Project Associate(Ecology), Project Associate(Genetics), Project Associate(GIS & Remote Sensing)|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th Sep 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th Oct 2019|
WII Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed a Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized university.
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Life Science /Wildlife Science /Forestry /Biodiversity Conservation /Ecology /Environmental Science from a recognized university.
Candidate’s Age should not exceed 40 years.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
The Selected candidates will get minimum 35,000/-RS and maximum 67,000/-Rs salary per month.
The Selection Process for the WII Recruitment 2019 is the candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the WII Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website www.wii.gov.in.
- Register with Number & Password. If you are a new user.
- Log in with Given Number & Password.
- Then search for the WII Recruitment 2019 Application Link.
- Click on it and download the application form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Attach Required Documents in the Application Form.
- Submit the details and submit it to the address.
- Take the print out for further use.
Download Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|