Wildlife Institute of India WII Recruitment 2018: Wild Life Institute of India declared the invited the applications for various vacancies. Wild Life Institute of India declares totally 24 vacancies for Project Scientist, Spatial Analyst, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Grade II, Junior Project Fellow posts. The Aspirants who have the desire to join in this vacancies can apply for the WII Recruitment 2018. The applications will be available soon. To Apply Online contender must visit the official website where he/she can check the WII Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Engagement of Project Personnel. Click on the link and study the detailed notification and download the Application form to apply for the WII Recruitment 2018.
Wildlife Institute of India WII is a premier autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, and Government of India, in the field of wildlife research, teaching and training. The WII is going to employ the following positions/project personnel. It is a purely contractual basis, initially for the one-year period from the date of engagement that can be extended depending on the contender’s performance and the programme needs. The Online applications will be declared on 17th July 2018. check the details of the WII Recruitment 2018 Notification, Work Description, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee and How to Apply Details are given below.
WII Recruitment 2018 Notification Details Apply Online for Project Scientist, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Grade II, Junior Project Fellow and Other Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Name of the Posts||Project Scientist, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Grade II, Junior Project Fellow and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Notification Declaration Date||11th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Starts From 17th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th August 2018|
|Online Test Date||2nd September 2018|
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy Notification Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Project Scientist (Conservation biology)||01|
|Project Fellow(Data Management)||01|
|Project Fellow(Ex Situ Conservation)||01|
|Project Fellow(Community Mobilizer)||01|
|Project Assistant Grade II(Fine Arts)||01|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Conservation Education)||02|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Ecology)||02|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Socioeconomics)||02|
|Project Assistant Grade II(Administration)||02|
|Project Assistant grade II (Technical)||02|
|junior Project Fellow||02|
WII Eligibility Criteria Recruitment 2018
- Project Scientist(Conservation Biology) – Ph.D. in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Life Sciences/Forestry or Related subjects and 2 years experience in wildlife science.
- Spatial Analyst – Master Degree with the minimum of 60% aggregate in Geoinformatics/Environmental Science/Remote sensing & GIS/Wildlife science/Forestry.
- Project Fellow (Ecotoxicology) – Master’s Degree with Minimum 60% aggregate.
- Project Fellow(Data Management) – Bachelor’s Degree with the minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Computer Science
- Project Fellow(Ex situ conservation) – Master’s Degree with the minimum of 60% aggregate marks in wildlife science/Zoology
- Project Fellow(Community Mobilizer) – Master’s Degree in Environment Science or Environment Management or Wildlife Science or Related Subject
- Extension Officer(Conservation Education) – Master’s Degree in Environment Science or Environment Management
- Project Fellow(Interpretation) – Master’s Degree in Environment Science or Environment Management or Wildlife Science.
- Project Fellow(Visualizer) – Master’s in Computer Application
- Project Assistant Grade II(Fine Arts) – bachelors in Visual Arts.
For the further vacancies check the notification.
- For Project Scientist(Conservation Biology), Spatial Analyst, Project Fellow(Ecotoxicology) – 45 years
- For Project Assistant Grade II (technical) – 30 years
- Junior Project Fellow – 35 years
- Remaining Posts – 40 years
For the details check the notification which is given below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
The Selection Process for the WII Recruitment 2018 is the candidate will be selected on the basis of Online Test. Qualified candidates were called for the Interview. The Personal Interview will be at WII campus at Chandrabani, Dehra Dun.
How to Apply for the WII Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Then search for the WII Recruitment 2018 Application Link.
- Click on it and download the application form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Submit the details and submit it to the address.
Wildlife Institute of India,
The Exam Pattern for WII Recruitment 2018 is it is an Online test which is conducted for the One Hour Duration of Time. 30 minutes time for the objective type of questions with ecology and conservation of rivers, wetlands, and aquatic species and 30 minutes for one essay of around 200 words on the topic related to rivers, wetlands, and aquatic species conservation.
WII Result 2018
The Result of the written test will be declared on the official website www.wii.gov.in and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Download WII Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Apply Online for WII Recruitment 2018: Click Here