West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply for 680 Trade Apprentices Jobs: West Central Railway has officially given an employment notification regarding the 680 Trade Apprentices job vacancies. Aspirants who are willing to get placed in the WCR must take the chance of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021. Individuals who have possessed 10+2 with ITI are eligible to apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment. We are here to inform all the applicants, application dates start from 6th March 2021 to 5th April 2021.
Before going to apply, aspirants must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates, and other details. We are here to suggest all the participants must read the official notification, before going to participate in the application process.
West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices
Number of Posts: 680 Vacancies
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Electrician: 181 Vacancies
- Fitter: 134 Vacancies
- Wireman: 25 Vacancies
- Welder: 51 Vacancies
- COPA: 64 Vacancies
- Carpenter: 28 Vacancies
- Painter: 28 Vacancies
- A.C Mechanic: 10 Vacancies
- Machinist: 11 Vacancies
- Stenographer: 18 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 Vacancies
- Cable Jointer: 04 Vacancies
- Diesel Mechanic: 49 Vacancies
- Mason: 26 Vacancies
- Blacksmith (Laundryman): 16 Vacancies
- Surveyor: 10 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil): 10 Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have completed 10+2, ITI in relevant trade from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Applicants should have age between 15 to 24 years as on 25th Feb 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Applicants must refer to the official notification.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 8000/- to 15,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Merit List.
How to Apply for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Visit the WCR official portal www.mponline.gov.in
- Search for the WCR Application Link.
- Click on the Enter button.
- Download the application form & fill the details carefully.
- Upload the recent passport size photo, scanned signature.
- Check details completely before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application fee & Submit the application form
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 5th April 2021
Download West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|