WDRA Recruitment 2021 Apply for 06 Deputy Director & Other Posts: Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority has announced a notification regarding the 06 Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant & other Posts. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess Degree, B.E/ B. Tech, Post Graduation qualifications. Desirable hopefuls who are willing to get placed in the WDRA must apply on or before the 5th July 2021.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and all other essential details. For more details, aspirants must read the below provided details.
WDRA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority
Name of the Posts: Deputy Director, Principal Private Secretary, Assistant Director, Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 06
Official Website : www.wdra.nic.in
Job Location: Delhi
WDRA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Director : 03
- Principal Private Secretary : 01
- Assistant Director (Information Technology) : 01
- Assistant (Human Resource) : 01
WDRA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Officers of Central and State Government or Central and State Public Sector Undertakings or Central and State autonomous or statutory bodies.
- Aspirants should have possess Degree/ B.E/ B. Tech/ Post Graduate Diploma from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer the official notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 32,200/- to 50,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for the WDRA Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official portal www.wdra.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the WDRA Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Deputy Director (Legal),
Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority,
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission or Application Form : 5th July 2021
WDRA Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|