WCD Chandigarh Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 13 Staff Nurse, Asst Superintendent, Counselor & Other Jobs: Child and Women Development Corporation Limited Chandigarh has Announced a new employment notification regarding 13 Special Educators, Assistant Superintendent, Probation Officer, Counselor, Staff Nurse, Office Incharge, Sign Language Teacher Posts. This is the best opportunity to get placed in this organization. Interested candidates must grab the chance by attending the Interview on the prescribed Date & Time.
WCD Chandigarh has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 13 Vacancies. All the candidates who have a qualification of Degree, B.Ed, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, M.Phil /Ph.D., Post Graduation are eligible. Before going to attend the interview aspirants may check the below details like educational qualifications age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates.
WCD Chandigarh Probation Officer, Counselor, Staff Nurse & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Child and Women Development Corporation Limited Chandigarh
Name of the Posts: Special Educators, Assistant Superintendent, Probation Officer, Counselor, Staff Nurse, Office Incharge, Sign Language Teacher Posts
No.of Vacancies: 13 Vacancies
Job Location: Chandigarh
Official Website: www.chdsw.gov.in
- Special Educators: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Superintendent: 01 Vacancy
- Probation Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Counselor: 03 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 03 Vacancies
- Office Incharge: 01 Vacancy
- Sign Language Teacher: 01 Vacancy
- Aspirants must have completed Degree, B.Ed, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, M.Phil /Ph.D, Post Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
- The minimum age limit is 30 years.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years as on closing date of the interview.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.15,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for WCD Chandigarh Walk-in-Interview 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview along with the following documents to the given address.
- Educational Qualification and Experience Certificates.
- Age Proof and Testimonials Certificates.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- All Original Documents.
Managing Director of this Corporation,
Additional Town Hal Building, 3rd Floor, Sector – 17C,
- Walk-in Date & Time: 15th, 22nd & 28th April 2021 at 11:00 AM
Download WCD Chandigarh Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|