WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 957 SI Vacancies Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission newly declared the notification for the posts of Sub Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III, under food Supply Department. The Aspirants who were interested and eligible for the vacancies can apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018. The West Bengal Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria details are given below. So, the candidates who are eligible for the vacancies can apply through the online process for the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018. To Apply for the WBPSC Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service Recruitment 2018 candidates must log in to the official portal of the West Bengal Public Service Commission and then apply for the Sub Inspector vacancies.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal Published the Advertisement Number 26/2018. It is going to conduct the Competitive Examination for the Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal 2018. The Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Examination followed by the Personality Test which is conducted by the Public Service Commission. The details about the WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details are given below. Check the details which are given below. Applications were available through online mode.
WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Sub Inspector (Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III, Food & Supplies)
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III, under the Food & Supplies Department|
|Number of Vacancies||957|
|Notification Release Date||17th August 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th September 2018|
|Last Date for the Offline Fee Payment||19th September 2018|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal PSC Sub Inpsector Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Unreserved – 40
SC – 10
West Bengal PSC Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria Details 2018
- Candidates must pass in Madyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Citizenship of India or such other nationalities as is declared eligible by the Govt of India.
- Candidates must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years as on the 1st January 2018.
- For SC / ST Candidates – 5 years
- For BC Candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates – No Relaxation
- For the Rupees one hundred and ten only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupes Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payement).
- For SC/ST Candidates there is no fee for them.
Scale of Pay
- Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P Rs.2,600/-
- Diamond Harbour
- Cooch Behar
How to Apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.pscwbapplication.in
- Then search for the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Application form 2018.
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the required details to log in.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
The Selection Process for the candidates who were applied for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for the Sub-Inspector vacancies will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Personality Test and also aggregate. The Selection will be entirely based on the candidates merit list and they were called for the interview.
Exam Pattern 2018
The Scheme of examination will be conducted in two stages.
The Written Test will be conducted for 100 marks. For the General studies 50 marks and for the Arithmetic 50 marks will be given. The Exam will be conducted within the 1 Hour 30 minutes duration of time.
The Personality Test will be conducted for the 20 marks. The candidates who were selected in the Merit list will be called for the Personality Test.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector Exam Cut-Off Marks 2018
The West Bengal Public Service Commission declared the Exam Cut-Off marks soon. The Cut-Off marks for the Exam is very important to qualify the examination. The Minimum Qualifying Marks will be decided the Result of the West Bengal Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Examination 2018. To check the WBPSC Cut-Off marks 2018 candidates must log in to the official website.
WBPSC Merit List 2018
The WBPSC Merit List will be decided on the basis of the Written Test. The Candidates who score the minimum marks to qualify and score well in the examination will be listed as the Merit list. The Merited list candidates will be selected for the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Job 2018. The WBPSC Merit List 2018 will be declared soon along with the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Result 2018.
WBPSC Sub-Inspector Result 2018
The Candidates who wrote the written examination were searching for the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Result 2018. The West Bengal Public Service Commission will be declared soon after the Examination. The candidates who wrote the examination can check the details about the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Result 2018 from the official website. By entering the required details.
Download the WBPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here