WBCSSC Recruitment 2018 for 591 Group C and Group D Vacancies Notification: The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 591 Group C and Group D vacancies. The Aspirants who are searching for the jobs in WBCSSC can apply for the WBCSSC Recruitment 2018. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply by online on the official website. The Application forms were available online. Application forms start from 5th July 2018 and end on 20th July 2018. So, the candidates who want to apply for the WBCSSC Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date.
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission Acharya Sadan declared the notification on 29th June 2018 of Advertisement No. 01/CUNT/2018 for the Recruitment for Group C and Group D categories posts under the University of Calcutta 2018. These applications are invited for the Citizens of India. It released the vacancies as Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Compositor, Junior Proof Pressman and Other vacancies. Eligibility criteria are different for the different post. The WBCSSC Recruitment 2018 details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, WBCSSC Vacancy Details and How to Apply for the WBCSSC Group C and Group D Recruitment 2018. To apply for the WBCSSC Group C Recruitment 2018 the Online application link is provided.
WBCSSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 591 Group C & D Posts Check Notification Details @www.westbengalssc.com
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group C and Group D Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||591|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||29-06-2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5-07-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20-07-2018|
WBCSSC 591 Group C and Group D Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Technical Assistant Gr-II||72|
|Junior Machine Man||02|
|Junior Proof Pressman||03|
|Junior Fly Boy||04|
|Junior Press Attendant||09|
Eligibility Criteria for WBCSSC Recruitment 2018
- For Technical Assistant Gr-II – Bachelor Degree in Science or Higher Secondary /Pre-University in Science with requisite technical Qualification.
- For Junior Assistant Post – Higher Secondary/Pre-University or its equivalent.
- For Junior Compositor Post – Class VIII standard plus proficiency certificate from a recognized institution.
- For Junior machine Man post – Class VIII standard plus proficiency certificate.
- For Junior Proof Pressman post – Class VIII plus 16-years experience in the relavent field.
- For Junior Fly Boy post – Class VIII plus 16-year experience as library Attendant mentioned in the G.O
- For Junior Sorter post – Class VIII plus 16-year experience as library Attendant mentioned in the G.O
- Junior Peon post – Candidates must pass Class VIII standard
- Junior Durwan Post – Candidates must pass Class VIII Standard
- Junior Farash Post – Candidates Must pass Class VIII Standard
- Junior Sweeper Post – Contenders must pass Class VIII standard.
- Junior Majhi Post – Contenders must pass VIII Class standard.
- Junior Press Attendant – Contenders must pass VIII Class.
The Age Limit for the WBCSSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
The Age Relaxation is given as follows
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- For Physically Disabled – 8 years
- Ex-Serviceman (General) – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen(OBC-A/OBC-B) – 6 years
- Ex-servicemen(SC/ST) – 8 years
The Application fee for Clerk Vacancies
- For General & OBC-A /OBC-B candidates – Rs.200/-
- For Reserved (SC/ST/PD) Candidates – Rs.140/-
The Application Fee for Group D Staff Vacancies
- For General & OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates – Rs.150/-
- For Reserved(SC/ST/PD) Candidates – Rs.100/-
Bank Charge/Online payment charge of Rs.5/- is also applicable with fees.
Scale of Pay
As admissible as per Rules of the University of Calcutta.
The Exam Pattern for the Group C and Group D vacancies is for the Clerk post 80 multiple choice questions and 60 multiple choice questions for Group D vacancies. The Exam will be conducted offline. There is no negative marking.
WBCSSC Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card for the WBCSSC recruitment will be released 10 or 15 days before the exam date. Candidate must carry the WBCSSC Admit Card 2018 to the examination hall. It is mandatory for every candidate. While going to examination hall candidates must take an identity proof like
- Voter identity
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Physically Disabled certificate issued by appropriate authority.
- Any other card with Photograph issued by Govt authority.
- Pension Payment Order with Photograph.
The selection procedure for the WBCSSC recruitment 2018 will be based on the written exam.
How to Apply for the WBCSSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.westbengalssc.com
- Then search for the WBCSSC application form.
- Click on it fill the details in it.
- Upload the photograph and Signature
- Payment will be done through online banking debit/credit.
- Submit the details.
- Take a print out of application form for the further use.
Download WBCSSC Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here