VECC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 52 Nurse, Sub Officer, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Jobs: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre has rolled out the latest employment notification for 52 Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Good wish for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the latest VECC Recruitment 2021. Individuals who have a qualification of 10th /Diploma /B.Sc, 10+2, /GNM /B.Sc Nursing are eligible. For more details, aspirants must check the below-mentioned details.
We are here to inform all the details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Online applications will start from 20th April 2021 to 20th May 2021. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.vecc.gov.in on or before the last date. Before going to apply may also check the official notification & instructions.
VECC Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
Name of the Posts: Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Posts
No.of Vacancies: 52 Vacancies
Job Location: West Bengal
Official Website: www.vecc.gov.in
- Nurse: 01 Vacancy
- Sub Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Driver: 03 Vacancies
- Work Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Canteen Attendant: 02 Vacancies
- Stipendiary Trainee – Cat I: 11 Vacancies
- Stipendiary Trainee – Cat II: 29 Vacancies
Candidates must have passed 10th /Diploma in Engg /B.Sc, 10+2, /GNM /B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University /Institute.
- The Minimum age is 18 years.
- The Maximum age is 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- For Gen /Other Candidates: Rs.150/- & 100/-
- For SC /ST /PWD /Women: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.10,500/- to 44,900/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the
- Written Test
- Physical Test /Skill Test
- Driving Test
How to Apply for VECC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.vecc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab and search for VECC Notification.
- Click on the Online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form & Take a Printout for further use.
- Starting date to Online Apply: 20th April 2021
- Last date to Online Apply: 20th May 2021
Download VECC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|