UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 06 Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission has officially given an employment notification regarding the 06 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts. Individuals who have completed Civil Engineering must grab the chance of UPSC Recruitment 2021. All the desirable hopefuls who are willing to get placed in the UPSC must apply for the jobs online from 11th December 2021 to 30th December 2021. For more details, aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process must keep attention on the below provided details. By reading the official notification aspirants can easily grab the complete details.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancies: 06 vacancies
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Location: Chandigarh
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have possess Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university or institute.
- The age of the applicants should have maximum of 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- General /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /Ex-S: Nil
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment Test & Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPSC Application Form
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 11th December 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30th December 2021
Download UPSC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|