UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021 Apply for 89 Economic Officer & Other Jobs: Union Public Service Commission has published a notification regarding the 89 Economic Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor job vacancies. Individuals who have completed LLB, PG, B.Tech must utilize the chance of UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates may through online on or before the 18th March 2021. For more information must read the official notification.
Aspirants need to check details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process must keep attention on the below provided details. By reading the official notification aspirants can easily grab the complete details.
UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Economic Officer, Programmer, Senior Scientific Officer & Other Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||89|
|Starting date to Apply||27th February 2021|
|Closing date to Apply Online||18th March 2021|
UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||10|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||26|
|Senior Scientific Officer||08|
UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess LLB, B.Tech, Post Graduation from recognized university or board.
The age of the applicants should be 30 to 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- All Categories : Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Women : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 46,700/- to 67,700/-pm.
The candidates will be selected based on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage search for the UPSC Application Link
- Read the Notification completely and carefully
- If you are eligible click on the Online application form
- Fill the Application form with all necessary details
- Upload your Scanned Photos and Digital Signature
- Pay the Application Fee through the Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card
- Click on the submit button
- Take a Print out of the Online application form for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|