UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 13 Deputy Secretary Job Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest employment notification for 13 Vacancies to filling up Deputy Secretary Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the UPSC Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have a qualification of LLB, CA /ICWA, BE /B.Tech /Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the latest UPSC Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications from talented professionals. Online applications will be available at the official website www,upsc.gov.in from 20th March 2021 to 3rd May 2021. Candidates who wish to get placed in the govt sector must keep attention on this page we have updated all the latest govt job notifications. Candidates who are going to apply may also check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, Important dates.
UPSC Deputy Secretary Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission has
Name of the Posts: Deputy Secretary
No.of Vacancies: 13 Vacancies
Job Location: Delhi
Official Website: www,upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Insolvency & Bankruptcy): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy & Numeracy Mission): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Food Processing): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Water Management): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Legislation & Policy): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala & PPP): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Information Technology): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Secretary (Iron /Steel Industry): 01 Vacancy
- Candidates should have completed LLB, CA /ICWA, BE /B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate from a recognized University.
- The Minimum age is 32 years
- The Maximum age is 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.1,19,000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www,upsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Search for Dy.Secretary Notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 3rd May 2021
Download Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|