UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist (Mains) DAF Online Form 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Combined Geo-Scientist has given a notification for the examination of Combined Geo-Scientist (Mains) 2021. Candidates should carefully read the rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist examination notified by the Government and the notice of examination derived from these rules.
Candidates who are interested in this examination can apply before the last date. The opening of the online application is on the date 24-08-2021. The last date of the online application is on the date 27-10-2021. For further details like Eligibility criteria, pay scale, Application fee, Educational qualification etc read the given below detailed description.
UPSC-CGS (Mains) DAF Online 2021
Organization Name: UPSC
Posts name: Combined Scientist Examination
No. of Vacancies: 40
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Chemist: Group ‘A’: 15
- Scientist ‘B’ Hydrogeology, Group ‘A’: 16
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical), Group ‘B’: 03
- Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysic), Group ‘A’: 06
- For Chemist Gr ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India and Science ‘B’ (chemical) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B: M.Sc in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized university.
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) group Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B: Masters degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature.
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B: Masters degree in Physics or Masters of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics from a university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature.
Age Limit: A Candidate must have attained the age between 21 years and 32 years.
- For General Category: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/Persons with benchmark disability: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Selection Process: The Selection process in based on the Online examination and Physical test.
How to Apply for UPSC-CGS Exam 2021
- Candidates should visit the official website https://upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates should have details of photo id card viz., Aadhar card/ Pan card/ Voter id card/ Driving license.
- Candidates must upload a scanned photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application form.
- While filling the application form he/she must decide the center carefully for examination.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- Starting date to Apply Online for DAF: 24-08-2021
- Last date to Apply Online for DAF: 7-09-2021
Download UPSC-CGS Examination 2021 Official Notification
Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here