UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 187 Assistant Commissioner & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest employment notification regarding the 187 Assistant Commissioner, AE, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor Posts. Excellent news for all the desirable hopefuls who have possess Degree, Master’s Degree qualifications. Individuals who are willing to get placed in the department of UPSC must participate in the application process form 27th December 2021 to 13th January 2022. For the convenience of the candidates, we have also provided official website www.upsc.gov.in.
In the below, we have mentioned all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and all other essential details. Applicants must check the below provided details before going to participate in the application process. For more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission has
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commissioner, AE, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 187 Vacancies
Job Location: Across India
- Assistant Commissioner: 02 vacancies
- AEQA (Armament-Ammunition) : 29 vacancies
- AEQA (Electronics) : 74 vacancies
- AEQA (Gentex) : 54 vacancies
- Junior Time Scale: 17 vacancies
- Administrative Officer: 09 vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 02 vacancies
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Commissioner : Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agronomy or Nematology or other relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- AEQA (Armament-Ammunition & Gentex) : Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Science in one of the subject physics, chemistry or B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized University.
- AEQA (Electronics) : Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Science in one of the subject physics, Electronics, Physics with Electronics or B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Time Scale : Candidates should have completed Degree, Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare from a recognized University.
- Administrative Officer : Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor : Candidates should have completed Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a recognized University.
- Applicant’s age should have maximum of 30 to 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen /OBC /Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /PWBD: Nil
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get remuneration Level-07 to Level-11 of pay matrix.
- Candidates will be selected based on the basis of written test & interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Search for UPSC Job Notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 13th January 2022
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|