UKPSC Lecturer Admit card 2018 Download Uttarakhand PSC Hall Tickets: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Shortly UKPSC. This UKPSC has Recently Issued the Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 at Its Official Website. A Large Number of Candidates have Applied for the UKPSC Lecturer recruitment 2018. And they have to Appear for the UKPSC Lecturer Written Examination. However, the UKPSC Lecturer Written Examination Held in the Month of October 2018. So Candidates who have Attended their Examination. Those Candidates can Download their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 at Its Official Website. Each and Every candidate can Download their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. However, we have also Mentioned the Direct Link for UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 below of the Page.
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 Downloading Process has Explained in this Article. They have Totally 917 Lecturer Vacancies has Available. Thousands of Candidates have Applied for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. And they have to Appear for the UKPSC Lecturer Exam Dates. However, we have to Provide the UKPSC Lecturer Exam Dates and Admit Card 2018. So Candidates who have to Wait for the UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Those type of Candidates Must and Should Download their UKPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018. If you have Not Download their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 the Invigilators has Not Allowed into the Examination. So Candidates Must and Should Download UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 through its Official Website.
UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 Download with Registration Number Wise
|Name of the Content||UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||917 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Organized by||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Location for the Lecturer Posts||Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Examination||Lecturer Written Exam|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Examination Process||Offline Like OMR Based|
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 Check Here
The Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam has Offline Mode. So UKPSC Lecturer Exam is Written Exam. And the Written Exam Contains Two Papers. They are Paper 1, Paper 2. However, the UKPSC Lecturer Written Exam Both Papers are having 1 Hour 30 Minutes. So Candidates Must and Should Complet their Exam in 90 Minutes. Otherwise, the Invigilator has to Grab the Paper. So candidates can use this Process to Check their UKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018.
- First of all, there will be Face the Physical Exam Conducted First for the Lecturer Posts
- There will be a Composite Paper Carrying 100 Questions
- And the Both Question Paper Carry 100 Marks
- There shall have No Negative Marking
- The UKPSC Written Exam Duration has to 1 Hour 30 Minutes or 90 Minutes
- And the Question Paper having English and Both Languages.
|Question Papers||Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks||Time Duration for Exam|
||1 Hours 30 Minutes or 90 Minutes|
Brief Information About the Examination Board Download UKPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018
However, The Working of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has Regulated by the UKPSC Procedure. And Conduct of Business Rules 2013 Adhiniyam, 1985 Uttarakhand Anukulan Awam Upantaran Adesh, 2002. And the Candidates who have Applied for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018. Those Candidates have Selected given Below Rounds. So Candidates Must have to Qualify All the Rounds in the Selection Process. However, in this Web Page, we have Provided the Selection Process for UKPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2018.
- Written Exam or Screening Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Identity Proof or Verification for UKPSC Lecturer Written Exam 2018
Presently, The Original Certificates or Documents oi Successful Aspirants will have to Verified for few Dates. And it will be Notified After Declaration of UKPSC Lecturer Result 2018. On the Basis of Written Exam, The Provisionally Qualified Candidates will be Required to Produce Original Documents of Essential and Desirable Qualifications. Along with one set of Photocopy, Duly Attested. Those Candidates Identity will be Verified with Respect to their Details on the Call Letter and the Attendance List. If Identity of the Aspirants is in Doubt the Aspirant will Not be Allowed to Appear for the Online Examination. So Candidates Must have to Carry their Original Documents or Certificates before Attended their UKPSC Lecturer Result 2018.
- Recent Passport Size Colored Photo
- Certificate for the Proof of Age
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- SC, ST, OBC Certificate in Prescribed Format on RRCAT Website
- Disability Certificate in Prescribed Format Available on RRCAT Website
- Certificate Regarding Domiciled in Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
- Proof of Effect that they have been Affected by 1984 Riots
- Any Other Relevant Certificate
UKPSC Lecturer Written Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Now
However, Aspirants who have Applied for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment in the Month of September 2018. Those Candidates can Download their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Presently, the Applicants can Verify the UKPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 Details at its Official Website. You can Download the Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Written Exam Admit Card 2018 on this Page. However, We will Update the Direct Links for Download the UKPSC Lecturer Admit card 208 after the Official Announcement. A Lot of Candidates have Looking for the UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. However, that type of Candidates can Refer our Official Website. Because we have to Upload the Direct Lin at below of the Page. So Candidates Must and Should DOwnload their UKPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 at Its Official Website. Are Candidates can Easily Download Process has Available Below.
How to Download UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
- Candidates can Visit the Official Website of UKPSC or Direct Links has Activated Below
- Then the Homepage has Opened on the Screen
- Check the Recruitment Tab on the Homepage
- Click on the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Advt
- Then the UKPSC Lecturer Notification has Opened
- Read the Official Notification and Check the Exam dates
- Then the Admit Card Link has Available in the Notification
- So Click on the Admit Card Link in the Notification
- Then Enter Their Application Number and Date of Birth in Required Fields
- Check their Filled Details in Required Fields
- Click on Enter or Submit Button
- Then the Admit Card has Opened on the Screen
- Check and Download their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
- Finally, take a Printout for Further Use
Download Uttarakhand UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018: Click Here