UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 for 359 Medical Officer Job Vacancies Apply Online: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has recently released a new employment notification regarding 359 Medical Officer Job Vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualification of MBBS /MD /MS are eligible. Online applications will start from 10th September 2021 to 30th September 2021. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ukmssb.org on or before the last date.
UKMSSB has invited online applications from the young and energetic candidates. Before going to participate in this application process must check the following eligibility details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer
No.of Vacancies: 359
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Official Website: www.ukmssb.org
- Candidates must have completed MBBS /MD /MS from a recognized University /Institute.
- The Lower age limit is 21 years.
- The Upper age limit is 42 years as on closing date of application.
- UR /EWS Candidates: Rs.2000/-
- OBC /SC /ST /PH Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Test /Interview.
How to Apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.ukmssb.org
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the MO Notification & refer to all instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button and take a printout for further use.
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 10th September 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30th September 2021
Download UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|