Uban Corporation of India Limited UCIL Recruitment 2018: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) publishes the notification for the Employment of Various Vacancies. UCIL declares 17 vacancies they were Executive Director, General Manager, DGM(Legal)/Manager(Legal), Chief Supit/Superintendent/Addl.Supdt, Chief Supdt/Superintendent post, Manager/Addl.Manager Personnel), Superintendent/Addl. Supdt, Addl. Supdt/Dy Supdt, Addl.Supdt posts. To apply for the UCIL Recruitment candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can apply for the UCIL Recruitment 2018. The UCIL Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee details are given below. To apply Online candidates must log in to the official website and download the form to apply for the UCIL Vacancies.
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jharkhand is a Government of India Enterprise. It is a sector Enterprise which is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy Having its headquarters and registered office at Jharkhand. The Aspirants who want to apply for the UCIL Recruitment 2018 can apply by online. The Online applications were started. The Applications were ended on 18th August 2018. So, contenders must apply before the last date. The UCIL details were given below. Applications will be uploaded by the offline method. The UCIL application will be posted to the postal address which is given below.
UCIL Recruitment 2018 – 17 Executive Director, General Manager, DGM Manager & Other Posts Notification
|Name of the Organization||Uban Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Executive Director, General Manager, DGM Manager, and Various other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Starting Date to Apply||Available|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2018|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
UCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Executive Director(Operations, Jharkhand)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for the UCIL Recruitment 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||QUALIFICATION|
|Executive Director(Operations, Jharkhand)||
|General Manager(Mines)||Must Qualify the Bachelor of Mining Engineering from a University / recognized Institution and possessing first class mines manager certificate of competency.|
|DGM(Legal)/Manager(Legal)||Must Qualify Degree in Law from a recognized university/institution.|
|Chief Supdt.(Mines)/Superintendent(Mines)||Must pass Degree in Mining Engg or Equivalent. Adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure to the latest mining software is essential.|
|Chief Supdt.(Mill)/Superintendent(Mill)/Addl.Supdt(Mill)||Must pass Degree in Chemical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/M.Sc in Mineral Processing or equivalent.|
|Manager(Personel)/Addl.Manager(Personnel)||Degree in any discipline including that in engineering and two years full-time PG Degree/Diploma recognized by statutory authority.|
|Manager(Accounts)/Addl.Manager(Accounts)||CA or ICWA or MBA Finance.|
|Superintendent(Geology)/Addl.Supdt.(gology)/Addl.Supdt.(Geology)||Qualify PD Degree in Geology/ Applied geology from arecognized university.|
|Addl.Supdt.(Env. Engg)/Dy.Supdt(Env.Engg)||Degree in Environmental Engg or Degree in any other Branch of Engg or Ph.D. in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry.|
|Addl.Supdt.(civil) Dy.Supdt(Civil)||Degree in Civil Engg or Equivalent|
- For Executive Director(Operations, Jharkhand) – Upper Age Limit is 53 years
- For General Manager (Mines) – 50 years
- For DGM Post – 48 years/40 years
- For Chief Supdt.(Mines) Post – 45 years/40 years/35 years
- For Chief Supdt Post – 45 years/40 years/35 years
- For Manager(Personnel)/Addl.manager – 40 years/35 years
- For Superintendent (Geology) Post – 40 years/35 years
- For Addl.Supdt.(Env.Engg)/Dy.Supdt(Env.Engg) – 35 years/30 years
- For Addl.Supdt(Civil) Post – 35 years/30 years
- Application Fee – Rs.50/-
- Executive Director – 120000-280000-E8
- General Manager – 100000-260000-E7
- DGML – 90000-240000-E6/70000-200000-4
- Cheif Supdt – 80000-220000-E5
Other vacancy details are given below.
The Selection Procedure for the UCIL Recruitment is based on the Interview. The contenders must carry following documents for the Interview
- Class 10th certificate for Date of Birth.
- Category valid certificate
- Mark Sheets and Certificates in Support of Educational qualifications
- Experience Certificate
UCIL Result 2018
The contenders who were applied for the post have attended the Interview. The contenders must be selected on the basis of the Interview. The UCIL Result will be declared on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the UCIL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.uraniumcorp.in
- Then search for the UCIL Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details and submit it to the Postal Address which is given below
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O Jaduguda Mines, Distt-Singhbhum East,
Download UCIL Recruitment Notification: Click Here