UCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply for 16 Foreman Job Vacancies: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has given an advertisement regarding the 16 Foreman Job Vacancies. Individuals who have possess Diploma must take the advantage of the UCIL Recruitment 2021. Eligible and interested candidates may apply on or before 15th December 2021. By reading the official notification, aspirants can easily get the complete details regarding the UCIL Job Notification.
Aspirants who are eligible to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and all other essential details. For more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
UCIL Foreman Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Name of the Posts: Foreman
Number of Posts: 16
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying from recognized university or board.
Applicant’s age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Applicants must refer the official notification.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.46,020/- pm.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must visit the official website www.uraniumcorp.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the UCIL Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Check the complete details which have provided in the application form
- Send the application form to the following address
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 9th December 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15th December 2021
Download UCIL Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|