TSPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lab Assistant Posts Notification Apply Online: The Telangana State Public Service Commission announced the one more new notification for the employment of Lab Assistant Vacancies. For that, it provides 10 vacancies to the Lab Assistant Posts. The Candidates who have completed the B.Sc Chemistry in the recognized university or Institute. The Candidates who were eligible for the Lab Assistant vacancies can apply for the TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018. The online applications are available. To Apply Online candidates must log in to the official website and then apply for the vacancies.
Telangana State Public Service Commission published the notification number 24/2018 for the Lab Assistant in Telangana State Dairy Development Co-operative Federation Limited on 4th August 2018. The candidates who were eligible for the vacancies can apply for the TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018. The Online application forms started from 8th August 2018. So, the candidates who want to apply for the TSPSC LA Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date 7th September 2018. Check the Eligibility Criteria which is given below and apply for the vacancies.
The Examination will be conducted for the recruitment of candidates to the Lab Assistant vacancies. The Examination will be conducted in an objective type. before applying for the posts candidates must register themselves as per the One Time Registration. Candidates must have the details about the Aadhar Card Number, Educational Qualification, Community/Caste Certificate etc. To Apply for the vacancies contenders must log in to the official website and enter the Registration ID and Date of Birth. Then apply for the TNPSC lab Assistant Recruitment 2018.
TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification Details Apply Online for Online Application Submission @ tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lab Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Notification Release Date||4th August 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th August 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Issue Date||Available Soon|
TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Eligibility Criteria Details about the TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must have the B.SC Chemistry in a Recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 years
|CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION PERIOD|
|SC/ST and BC||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
- Online Application Processing Fee – Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.80/-
- For BC, SC/ST, Unemployed Applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years, PH & Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- The Scale of Pay is Rs.16,400 – Rs.49,870/-
How to Apply for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then search for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- Click on the tab.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
TSPSC Lab Assistant Exam Centers
The Selection Procedure for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of Examination. The Final Selection of the posts will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Examination. According to mark list candidates will be recruited.
TSPSC Cut-Off Marks 2018
The TSPSC declared the Cut-Off marks for the Lab Assistant Vacancies. The Candidates who were applied for the post can check the minimum qualifying marks to score in the examination. The Minimum Qualifying marks are available according to category wise. Check the TSPSC Cut-Off Marks which are given below.
- For OC Candidates – 40%
- For BC Candidates – 35%
- For SC/ST and PH Candidates – 30%
The Exam Pattern for the TSPSC Lab Assistant Exam is it will be conducted for the 300 marks with two papers. The Duration of Time is 300 minutes. Exam Paper will be provided in two languages English and Telugu. Check the Exam Pattern
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Chemistry (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
TSPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Paper-I ( General Studies and General Abilities )
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- The economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with Special Emphasis on movement for Telangana statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Basic English
Part-II Chemistry(Degree Level) Syllabus 2018
1) Atomic Structure
2) Chemical Periodicity
4) Oxidation States and Oxidation Number
5) Acids and Bases
6)Chemistry of Elements
- Chemistry of ‘s’ and ‘p’ block elements
- Chemistry of ‘d’ block elements
7)Extraction of the Metals
10)Environmental Pollution and Control Technologies
- Environmental Pollution & Control
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Noise Pollution
- Pollution from Power Projects
- Pollution Control Technologies
- Solid Waste
- Global Environmental; Problems and Global Efforts
11) Chemistry of Water
a) Sources of water & Quality
b) General Purification Methods of Water
c) Water Softening Method
d)Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
12)Bonding and Shapes of Organic Molecules
13) Chemistry of Aliphatic Compounds
14) Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds
15) Organometallic Compounds
16)Chemistry of Aromatic Compounds
17) Chemistry of Biomolecules
18) Gaseous State
20) Phases rule and its applications
22) Colligative Properties
TSPSC Lab Assistant Admit Card 2018
The Candidates who were applied for the TSPSC Lab Assistant vacancies can download their TSPSC Lab Assistant Admit Card 2018 from the official website. The TSPSC Admit Card 2018 will be available 7 days before the examination. The Candidates who want to download the Admit card can enter the Registered ID and Date of Birth to log in and download it.
TSPSC Lab Assistant Result 2018
The TSPSC declared the Lab Assistant Result 2018 soon after the completion of the examination. The Candidates who wrote the exam can download their TSPSC Lab Assistant Result 2018 from the official website by entering the Registered ID and Date of Birth.
Download TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online link for the TSPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018: Click Here