TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 Download Telangana Lawcet Exam Pattern: Latest Telangana LLB & LLM 3 year and 5-year courses Exam Pattern And Exam Syllabus Available to Download. Candidates who are Going to take part in Telangana LAWCET Exam 2018 they don’t worry about TS LAWCET Exam 2018 because here on this page we mentioned each and every topic of TS Lawcet Exam 2018. Candidates who need the official TS Lawcet exam syllabus and Exam Pattern can visit the Its official website @tslawcet.org. Telangana Government has taken the decision to Conduct the TS Law Common Entrance test on 27th may 2018 at various Alotted Centers across Telangana level. So the candidates can Make a better preparation plan for TS Lawcet exam 2018 by Downloading the TS Lawcet Syllabus 2018, TS Lawcet Exam pattern 2018.
The Lawcet exam conducted by the Kakatiya University to provide Admission to various Law courses for the year of 2018 like LLB 3 YDC, 5 YDC, LLM 3 year, 5-year Different courses. The TSCHE Council approve seven universities as council members to conduct the Entrance Exams in Telangana State. Telangana State Council of higher education -TSCHE has Planning to conduct the Lawcet exam 2018. candidates who are interested in LAW Courses they must be crack the TS Lawcet exam 2018 with the Good score.
TS LAWCET Exam pattern 2018 for LLB/LLM 3.YDC/5.YDC Courses
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude for the Study||60||60|
|General Knowledge And MentalAbilityy||30||30|
TS LAWCET Exam pattern 2018
|Part No||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Download Topic Wise TS Lawcet LLM and LLB Exam Syllabus 2018
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian Constitution
- Coding and Decoding
- Nonverbal Series
- Direction And Distance
- Routes and Networks
- Symbols and Nations
- Data Sufficiency
- Ordering and Sequencing
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Liner Arrangements
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 Part I
- Custom Precedent And Legislation
- Rights and Duties – ownership and Possession
- Persons Obligation Property. Liability. Legal Sanctions
- Schools of jurisprudence
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive judiciary And Legislation
- Center State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 Part -II
- Public International LAW
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects state Territory, Air, Sea and Outer Space
- State Jurisdiction
- Mercantile LAW
- General Principles of Contract
- Sections, 1-75,
- Indian Contract Act/1872
- Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes Act 1947,
Crimes and Torts:
- Indian Penal Code
- Joint liability.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS:
- .Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018: Click Here