Telangana B.Arch Registration / Application Form / Eligibility Criteria 2019 Check TS B.Arch Counselling Dates: Telangana State B.Arch 2019 – Architecture Admission 2019 Notification released on 23rd July 2019. The Candidates who have qualified for the NATA 2019 / JEE Main Paper 2 exam can check TS B.Arch 2019 Registration, Application Form, Payment Process.NATA 2019 / JEE (Main) – 2019 Paper – II Eligible and qualified Candidates can check Telangana B.Arch Admission details, TS B.Arch Counselling Dates, TS B.Arch Application Form, TS B.Arch Registration 2019 details. The Candidates are informed to register online at Official Website htttp://barchadm.tsche.ac.in from 24th July 2019 to 31st July 2019. TS B.Arch Admission 2019 Official Notification Available below.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Entrance Exam for seeking Admission into 1st year B.Arch (Regular) Degree Course offered under the Government / Private / Minority / Unaided Institutions in the state of Telangana for the Academic Year 2019-2020. TS B.Arch Admission 2019 Registration Process, Application Form, Payment Process are given below. Candidates should enter the NATA Scorecard 2019 / JEE Main Paper-2 Scorecard while filling the TS B.Arch Application Form. Check TS B.Arch Counselling Dates / Certificate Verification Dates / Web Option Entry Dates / Seat Allotment Order Dates.
TS B.Arch Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Telangana State TS B.Arch Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019. Check the eligibility criteria of B.Arch Admission 2019 (Under Graduate 5 year B.Arch Course)
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality
- Candidate should be satisy local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admissoin) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- No Candidate shall be admitted to Architecture course unless she / he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of th 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with atleast 50% marks in Aggregate.
- Candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) / JEE (Main) Paper – II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All Candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA-2019 / JEE (Main)-2019 Paper – II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of Seats.
Note: for candidates who appeared in both NATA and JEE (Main) Paper – II Examination, SAR shall be prepared on the basis of hihger percentage of the 2 scores.
TS B.Arch Counselling Dates Check Telangana B.Arch Certificate Verification, Web Options, Seat Allotment Dates
|1||Issue of Notification||23rd July 2019||–|
|2||Online Registration Online Payment||24th July 2019 to 31st July 2019||8 days|
|3||Certificate Verification||1st August 2019 to 2nd August 2019||2 days|
|4||Display of List of Registered Candidates & Call for objections through E-mail||13th August 2019||01 day|
|5||Display of Final List of Registered Candidates||14th August 2019||01 day|
|6||Assigning of Ranks (SAR)||16th August 2019||01 day|
|7||Exercising Web Options||17th August 2019 to 18th August 2019||02 days|
|8||Allotment of Seats||20th August 2019||01 day|
|9||Tuition fee payment and Reporting at allotted Colleges (Phase-I)||21st August 2019 to 22nd August 2019||02 days|
|10||Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||23rd August 2019||By the College (1 day)|
|11||Exercising Options for Vacant Seats||24th August 2019 to 25th August 2019||Phase – II (2 days)|
|12||Final Seat Allotment||27th August 2019||Phase – II (1 day)|
|13||Tuition fee payment and Reporting at alloted Colleges (Phase – II)||28th August 2019 to 29th August 2019||02 days|
|14||Spot Admissions||31st August 2019||01 day|
|15||Commencement of Class work||3rd September 2019|
How to Apply TS B.Arch Registration 2019 Application Form Submission
- Visit the TS B.Arch 2019 Offical Website – barchadm.tsche.ac.in
- Read the Official Notification before Applying
- Click on “New Applicant Register Here”
- Select Type – NATA / JEE Main Paper 2 / Both, Enter Candidate name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, DOB, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Month & Year of Pass, Mobile No, Email Id, Confirm Email Id, Category
- Do the Payment Process (OC/BC candidates have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1500/- and SC/ST candidates Rs. 800/- through online payment)
- Submit the Details
- Then you get Registration Number
- Login with Registration Number & DOB
- Upload the Photograph (30Kb to 100Kb), Signature (30kb to 100Kb), NATA Scorecard (30Kb to 100Kb), JEE Scorecard (30Kb to 100Kb)
- Fill the Application form with carefully (SSC, Intermediate, NATA, JEE Main Paper 2, & Other details)
- Check the Filled Application Form details carefully and submit the Application form
- Download the Application Form
Telangana B.Arch Registration / Application Form / Eligibility Criteria 2019 Check TS B.Arch Counselling Dates
|TS B.Arch 2019 Detailed Official Notification||Download|
|TS B.Arch Eligibility Criteria 2019||Download|
|TS B.Arch Schedule 2019||Download|
|TS B.Arch Registration / Application Form 2019||Apply Online|