TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Sub Inspector of Police Jobs: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Has Recently Announced the Advt Notification Of Police Sub Inspector. Now TNUSRB Invited the Online Applications From Eligible and Interested Male and Female Aspirants of Tamil Nadu State. Aspirants Who Needs to Apply For TNUSRB SI Posts 2019 Must Meet With the Eligibility Criteria and Satisfy themselves. More and Complete Details of TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Notification Like Age Limit, How to Apply, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Exam Dates, Application Form, Online Registration Dates, Syllabus of Sub Inspector Posts, Admit Card, Results, Previous Papers Etc are Mentioned Below.
Tamil Nadul SI Recruitment 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TK)||660 Posts|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||276 Posts|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TSP)||33 Posts|
|Total Post||969 Posts|
Check TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility / Educational Qualification
Aspirants Who Need to Apply For Tamil Nadu Police SI Vacancy 2019 Must Have to Meet With the Below Provided Eligibility Conditions.
- Aspirants Should Posses the Degree in Science From Any University Or Institution Recognized By the University Grants Commission in the Pattern of 10+2+3
- Contenders Should Have Studied Tamil As Subject in X.
- Aspirants Will Have to Pass the Tamil Part II Test Which is Conducted By Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Within 02 Years Of Joining the Service.
Age Limit / Age Relaxation
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim) Most Backward Class / Denotified Community||30 Years Upper Age Limit|
|Schedule Caste, Schedule Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe||33 Years Upper Age Limit|
|Destitute Window||35 Years Upper Age Limit|
|Police Department Aspirants Appearing For 20% Departmental Quota Examination||45 Years Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman / Ex-Personnel of Central Para-Military Forces||45 Years Upper Age Limit
The Upper Age Limit Shall Be 45 Years. However the Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Personnel of Central Para Military Forces Candidature be Considered For a Period of 03 Years From the Date of Discharge From Service.
TNUSRB SI Notification Released 2019 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Has Provided the Great Opportunity For All those Candidates Who are Keenly Looking For Latest Tamil Nadu Police Jobs. TNUSRB Going to Full Fill the Police Sub Inspector Posts Through Organize the Written Test and Other Selection Test. First Selection Process is Written Exam Aspirants Who Will Qualify in Written Test Will be Invited For Next Hiring Process. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Not Disclosed the Excite Dates to Exams and Admit Card. This is the Life Changing Opportunity For Candidates Who Need to Settle their Future Under TNUSRB Police Department. Aspirants Before Going to Fill Up the Application Form Must Read the Complete TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Notification Which is Applicable Below of this Page.
TNUSRB SI Vacancy Application Fee / Examination Fee 2019
- Eligible Persons Have to Pay the 500/-Rupees of Application Fee
- If Any of the Candidates Belongs to Police Department and Applying For Both Open Quota and Departmental Quota Shall Pay a Sum of 100/-Rs Examination Fee and Shall be Paid Either Through Cash Challan Or Online Payment.
Selection Process of Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Posts 2019
Aspirants Who are Going to Fill Up the Online Application Form Of Sub Inspector of Police Vacancy Will be Selected Based On Following Mentioned Modes. The Aspirants Who Will Clear the All Selection Rounds Will be Appointed For Duty.
- Written Test Or Online Computer Based Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination and Verification Of Character And Antecedents
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Total Posts||969 POsts|
|Location Of the Jobs||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Service Rule||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service Rules 1953|
|Category||TNUSRB SI Recruitment|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
The Following Communal Reservation Will be Followed As Per Existing Rules and Government Orders
- Open Competition; 31%
- Backward Class: 26.5%
- Backward Class (Muslim): 3.5%
- Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities: 20%
- Scheduled Caste: 18%
- Scheduled Tribe: 1%
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale / Salary Details
Scale of Pay: 36900-116600 For Selected Candidates.
Department Quota TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2019
- 20% Reservation Will be Provided For Police Departmental Aspirants.
- The Servicing Police Personnel Meeting Eligibility Criteria Under Rule 14 Of TNPSS Rules Can Apply
- They Should Have to Completed 05 Years of Service as On the Date of Notification
- They Should Have Clean Record Without Any Punishment Other Than the Minor Punishments of Black Mark, Reprimand and Censure.
- The Transgender Candidates May Decide their Self Identified Gender Anyone Such as Male Or Female Or As Third Gender
- If A Transgender Candidate Applies as Third Gender, They Should Upload an Identity Card Obtained From the Tamil Nadu Transgenders Welfare Board.
- If Transgender Candidates Applied Under Third Gender Will be Treated as Women Candidate. The 30% Reservation For Women Will Also Apply to Them.
How to Apply For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
Aspirants Who Need to Apply For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Must Follow the Below Provided Procedure and Apply Online.
- Candidates Must Visit the Official Website Of TNUSRB
- Then Find the Direct of Sub Inspector of Police Notification
- Press On that Link
- Read the All Information Carefully and Clearly
- Full Fill the Application Form Completely
- Re-Check All Details Which You Have Filled
- Make a Online Payment
- Press On the Submit Option
- Online Registration Will be Successfully Completed
- Download Application Form For Future Use
Important Dates to Apply For TNUSRB Police SI Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||20th Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
TNUSRB SI Written Test 2019 Exam Pattern Open Quota
A General Knowledge
B. General Ability Test
General Ability Test Includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills Test and Information Handling Ability
|2||Special Marks For NCC, NSS and Sports / Games||05 Marks|
TNUSRB SI Official Notification & Syllabus Download
|Download TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Notification||CLICK HERE|