TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Senior Chemist Posts Notification Check Eligibility Application Form: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission newly published another notification for the Recruitment of Senior Chemist Post. Very few vacancies are available for this TNPSC Senior Chemist post. The Aspirants who are interested in and searching for the TamilNadu government jobs can apply for the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018. The applications are available in online mode. The Candidates who want to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 can apply for the vacancies by the One-time Registration. Then Enter the login ID, Password to fill the TNPSC Senior Chemist Application form.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission declared the Notification Number 14/2018 on 6th August 2018. The Aspirants who are interested and eligible for the Senior Chemist post can apply for the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018. There are 2 vacancies are available for the Senior Chemist Post. The Eligibility Criteria details, Age Limit, Application Fee details and How to Apply for the vacancies are the details which are given candidates can check the details and applied for the vacancies. For newly applying candidate must register first as One Time Registration for this candidate must pay Rs.150/- toward Registration Fee and then should apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018. The Online applications were started from 6th August 2018. So, the candidates who are ready to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018 must apply before the last date 5th September 2018.
The TNPSC is going to conduct the written exam for the recruitment purpose. This exam will be conducted in only Chennai. The Exam Center in Chennai. In further according to the competition in the vacancies, the may be made changes for the Examination. In below, we are providing the complete details about the TNPSC Senior Chemist Notification 2018. So, candidates can check thoroughly and apply for the vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details Check @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Senior Chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Notification Declared Date||6th August 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th September 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Examination||7th September 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd November 2018|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Result Status||Update Soon|
TNPSC Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Distribution of Vacancies
|GT||SC(A) (W) (PSTM)||TOTAL|
W- Women, PSTM – Person Studied in Tamil Medium
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018
For the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018 candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or an Associateship Diploma of the Institute of Chemists(India)
- Practical Experience in the Analysis of Industrial Products for a period of not less than three years.
- For SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC/(OBCM), BCM & DW – Not More than 58 years
- For Others – 30 years
- For the One Time Registration – Rs.150/-
- For Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Examination Fee – Nill
- For Differently Abled Persons, Destitute widow of all communities Examination Fee – Nill
- Level – 22 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 (Revised Scale of Pay)
How to Apply for the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then search for the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Click on the link.
- If the candidate is newly applying for the vacancies they can register by themselves in One Time Registration.
- Then Enter the Login ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Payment can be done by Online Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Print out for the further use.
TNPSC Exam Center
The Selection Process for the TamilNadu PSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018 candidates will be selected in the following phases
- Written Test
- Oral Test
The Written Examination will be conducted for the recruitment of candidates to the vacancies.
The Candidates who were qualified in the Written Examination will be called for the Oral Test.
The Contenders who are qualified in both phases were called for the Interview.
The Exam Pattern for the Senior Chemist Exam is as follows
|PAPER-I (Objective Type) (PG Degree Standard)
General Studies(PG Degree Standard)
(General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test )
|Interview & Record||70|
TNPSC Senior Chemist Syllabus 2018
- Reaction Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Solid State
- Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases
- Chemistry of Non-Transition Elements
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Simple Organic and Inorganic Compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Chemistry of Important Organic Reaction
- Quantum Chemistry
- Classical Thermodynamics and Elements of Statistical Thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Co-Ordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Lanthanides and Actinides
- Organometallic Compounds and Bio-Inorganic Chemistry
- Instrumentation Methods of Analysis
Paper – II (Topics for Objective Type)
- General Science
- Current Events
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
TNPSC Cut-Off Marks 2018
The TNPSC Senior Chemist Cut-Off Marks 2018 will be given according to category wise. The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks to qualify the examination. These marks will help to qualify the examination. Candidates can estimate the Result by knowing the Minimum Qualifying marks. Check the Minimum Qualifying which is given below.
- For SC, ST, SC(A), MBC/DC, BC and BCM Candidates – 171
- For Other Candidates – 228
TNPSC Admit Card 2018
The Candidates who were applied for the TNPSC Senior Chemist post were ready to write the written exam. The TNPSC Senior Chemist Admit Card will be declared 10 days before the examination. The Exam will be conducted on 3rd November 2018. So, the candidates who want to download the TNPSC Admit Card 2018 can check it from the official website www,tnpsc.gov.in by entering the login ID and Password.
TNPSC Result 2018
The Result of the TNPSC Senior Chemist will be declared soon after the completion of the examination. As per the tentative dates, the TNPSC Senior Chemist Result 2018 will be declared on February 2019. The candidates who wrote successfully can check the TNPSC Result 2018 from the official website.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Senior Chemist Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online link for the TNPSC Senior Chemist Recruitment 2018: Click Here