TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 158 Forest Apprentice Posts Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced the notification for the Recruitment of 158 Forest Apprentice vacancies. Tamil Nadu PSC is going to recruit talented candidates for Forest Apprentice posts. The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018. The Online applications were available on the official website. The Online application starts from 4-07-2018 to 1-08-2018. To apply online candidates must log in to the official website and enter the login ID and password details and then the application form will be available to apply.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission declared the TNPSC Notification number. 12/2018 on the 4th July 2018. TNPSC invites the applications for the 158 Forest Apprentice vacancies. TNPSC selected the candidates for the Forest Apprentice post for the Direct Recruitment 2018. The contenders who want to apply can register their basic details through the One-time online registration system. For the registration, contenders must pay Rs.150/-. The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. The TNPSC Forest Apprentice vacancies were divided based on the category. The Exam Fee will be Rs.150/- to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018. In this article, we are providing the details about the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply for the Recruitment 2018.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Tamilnadu PSC Forest Apprentice Application Form @www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||158|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||4-07-2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4-7-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1-08-2018|
|Last Date for the Payment of Examination Fee||3-08-2018|
|Examination Date||23-9-2018 to 30-09-2018|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Forest Apprentice for Regular Candidates||148|
|Forest Apprentice for SC Applicants Only||10|
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must pass Bachelor’s degree in forestry or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent degree in any one of the following subjects from any university recognized by UGC they are Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects includes Agriculture Engineering), Environmental Science, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Wildlife Biology, Zoology.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- For Ex-Servicemen – 18 -37 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/Widows – 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen – 7 years
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/- valid for 5 years it is a one-time registration.
- Examination Fee – Rs-150/-
The selection procedure for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice vacancies contains following phases
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Oral Test
The contenders who were applied for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice vacancies must write the written exam.
CHEST MEASUREMENT NOT LESS THAN ROUND THE CHEST
|CATEGORY||FULL EXPIRATION||FULL INSPIRATION||DIFFERENCE|
The contenders who were qualified in the two phases then the oral test will be conducted.
How to Apply for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then search for the TNPSC Application form.
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the Login ID and Password to log in.
- Then fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here