TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Apply Now 53 Tamil Nadu Grade III Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released notification for 53 Vacancies of Draughtsman Grade III Posts. TNPSC Invited the Online applications for above posts. TNPSC fillups the Draughtsman 53 posts in the town and Country Planning Department. TNPSC online applications started from the 30th October 2018. The Last Date to Apply TNPSC Grade III Recruitment 2018 30th November 2018. the Officials have given the TNPSC Grade III Draughtsman Exam Date on 3rd February 2019. So Candidates make the Preparation plan and crack the TNPSC Grade III Exam with secured marks. All the Interested Applicants can apply online through its official website @tnpsc.gov.in.
Candidates can check here Tamilnadu TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Examination Dates, Exam details, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, Exam Scheme etc details. Before applying for this Post Candidates can Read the Official notification to know the eligibility Status. Check brief Information of TNPSC Draughtsman Notification 2018. eligible candidates can garb the Tamil Nadu Govt jobs. Check below TNPSC Grade III Posts eligibility Details.
About TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Draughtsman Grade III|
|number of posts||53 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th October 2018|
|last Date to Apply||28th November 2018|
|Category||TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State|
TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu (OR)
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR)
- Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Age Limitations: Applicants must possess age Concessions as per the TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018. Check Below Category wise age Limits.
- SC/ST, STs, MBCs, BCs, BCMs candidates: 45 Years
- For General Candidates: 40 Years.
Selection Process: Selection of the Candidates will be based on the Two Different State Exams. Written Examination and Oral test in the Shape of an Interview. the Final Selection of Draughtsman post will be done basis of the Marks Obtained in the Exam and Interview.
Application Fee details: candidates must pay the application fee as per the category wise. Candidates can make the payment of Fee through Online Mode like Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit card etc.,
- One time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-.
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-.
Important Dates to Apply:
- Starting Date to Apply: 30th October 2018.
- Last Date to Apply: 28th November 2018.
- Last Date of Payment of Examination fee through Bank Challan: 30th November 2018.
How to Apply TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018
- First of all Aspirants visit TNPSC Official website @tnpsc.gov.in
- Or Click On the Below Mentioned links
- The Homepage Appears on the Screen
- Search for TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Option
- Fill the Application form Correctly
- Pay the application fee with Category wise.
- Click on the Final Submit button.
- Save and Download for future use.
TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Click Here