TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 805 AHO Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancies: Here is a good news for the Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the TNPSC Recruitments. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced the recruitment of 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer posts. The Aspirants who were interested and eligible can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018. The online applications were available. To apply for the TNPSC AHO post-2018 candidate must have their Registered ID and Date of Birth.
TNPSC annually announces various posts with various vacancies. In this article, we are providing the details about the AHO post. TNPSC released the Advertisement No.497 and Notification No. 10/2018 for the Assistant Horticultural Officer posts. There 757 vacancies are available for Assistant Horticultural Officer and 45 vacancies for Assistant Horticultural officer for SC/ST candidates only. The pay scale is given about Level – 10 Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-. To apply for the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018 the online applications were available from 25-05-2018 to 24-06-2018. So, the candidates must apply before the last date. Here we are also providing the details about TNPSC AHO Notification details, Eligibility Criteria and how to apply for the TNPSC AHO Post 2018.
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online @www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||TamilNadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Horticultural Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||805|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||25-05-2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25-05-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-06-2018|
|Last Date for the Payment of fee through Bank||26-06-2018|
|Date of Exam||11-08-2018|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC AHO Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Horticultural Officer||General: 757
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Post 2018
- Candidates must pass the Higher secondary examination and completed two years Diploma course in Horticulture in recognized Tamil Nadu Institutions.
- For SC, ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM, and DW of all castes – Minimum age: 18 years and Maximum Age: No limit
- For Others – Minimum Age: 18 years and Maximum age: 30 years
- Registration fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST, Differently abled persons, Destitute widow of all communities – No Fee
The Payscale for AHO post is Level – 10 Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
How to Apply for the TNPSC Asst Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then search for the TNPSC AHO Recruitment notification 2018.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Now search for the TNPSC apply online tab click on it.
- Enter the Registered Id and Date of Birth to log in
- Fill the application form clearly.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for the further use.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here