TMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 61 ANM, Lab Technician, MO & Other Posts: Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest ANM Jobs. TMC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, ANM /Research Nurse, Social Worker, Driver, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts. The candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, Degree, ANM /GNM, Graduate, Diploma, MD, MBBS, Post Graduation are eligible. Tata Memorial Centre has released the latest recruitment notification 2021. The Aspirants Who are searching for Government Job Vacancies it is the right time to grab the opportunity and have a bright future.
TMC Recruitment 2021 Government Research Nurse vacancies for the eligible candidates. Tata Memorial Centre. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 2nd August 2021. More information like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age limit, How to apply & other details are given below. Check TMC Walk-in-Interview Vacancy Notification 2021 Details.
TMC Senior Research Fellow, ANM /Research Nurse & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organisation: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Name of the Posts: Senior Research Fellow, ANM /Research Nurse, Social Worker, Driver, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts
Total No. of Posts: 61 Vacancies
Job Location: Guwahati
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
- Senior Research Fellow: 08
- ANM /Research Nurse: 20
- Social Worker: 04
- Driver: 08
- Medical Officer: 04
- Field Investigation: 04
- Lab Technician: 04
- Helper: 03
- Aaya: 04
- Office Assistant: 01
- Project Coordinator: 01
- Aspirants should have passed 8th, 10th, Degree, ANM /GNM, Graduate, Diploma, MD, MBBS, Post Graduation from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Applicants age should be
- The Minimum age is 30 years
- The Maximum age is 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.22,500/- to 80,100/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the TMC Application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email Id – email@example.com.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 2nd August 2021
Download TMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|