TMC Recruitment 2021 Walk-in-Interview for 09 Nursing Supervisor, Technician & Other Posts: Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Staff Nurse Jobs. TMC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Supervisor, Technician, Assistant Accounts & Other Posts. The candidates who have completed 10th /ITI, BCA /B.Sc, Degree, B.Sc Nursing, MD /MBBS /BDS /BAMS /BHMS, Post Graduation are eligible. Tata Memorial Centre has released the latest recruitment notification 2021. The Aspirants Who are searching for Government Job Vacancies it is the right time to grab the opportunity and have a bright future.
TMC Recruitment 2021 Government Nurse vacancies for the eligible candidates. Tata Memorial Centre. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 25th & 26the March 2021. More information like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age limit, How to apply & other details are given below. Check TMC Walk-in-Interview Vacancy Notification 2021 Details.
TMC Walk in Interview for Nursing Supervisor, Technician Jobs 2021
Name of the Organisation: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Name of the Posts: Assistant Medical Supervisor, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Technician, Assistant Accounts & Other Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 09 Vacancies
Job Location: Bihar
Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Medical Superintendent: 01 Vacancy
- Nursing Supervisor: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: 01 Vacancy
- Technician: 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Accounts: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Purchase & Stores Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Aspirants should have passed 10th /ITI or B.Sc /BCA, ICWA /FCA /MBA, Degree, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, MD or MBBS /BDS /BAMS /BHMS, Post Graduate from a recognized University.
Applicants age should be
- The Minimum age is 30 years
- The Maximum age is 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of 15,678/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with the following Original documents for Verification.
- Educational, Experience Certificates.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Age proof, Pan Card, Aadhar Card.
Walk In Interview Venue
Homi Bhaba Cancer Hospital and Research centre,
PBCR Building, Opp.Medical Record Depatment,
Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital Campus,
Umanagar, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842002.
TMC Walk-in-Interview Date: 25th & 26th March 2021 at 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Download TMC Walk-in-Interview Notification 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here|