Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 30 Junior Translator Jobs: Supreme Court of India has officially announced a employment notification regarding the 30 Junior Translator job vacancies. Individuals who wish to get placed in the Supreme Court must take the chance of Supreme Court Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who have completed Diploma, Graduation must apply for the Court Assistant (Junior Translator) jobs through online. The application dates starts from the 15th February 2021 to 13th March 2021.
Individuals who are going to participate in the application process, must read the official notification. Aspirants who have qualified in the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates are eligible to apply for the above mentioned posts.
Check -> Latest Post Office Recruitment
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 for Junior Translator Jobs Details
|Name of Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Posts||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Starting date to Apply Online||15th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||13th March 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC Category : Rs. 500-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S PH : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 44,900/- pm.
Selection Process :
The selection process will be done on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
To apply for this post the given steps must be followed:
- Go to the Official website http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/ which is given above.
- Then click on the Apply online.
- If you are a new user then register for yourself or else login with your user id and password.
- After completing registration fill all the details very clearly.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Payment is done through online Debit/credit or net Banking.
- Take a print out of it for any further use.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|