Spices Board Recruitment 2021 for 06 Technical Analyst Job Vacancies: Spices Board has officially released the latest employment notification for 06 Vacancies. Spices Board has invited applications from eligible candidates to filling up Technical Analyst Job Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of Post Graduate degree are eligible. Aspirants must visit the official website www.indianspices.com and check the official notification. To get more details must check the below mentioned details.
All the interested candidates may check the below mentioned details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 18th June 2021.
Spices Board Technical Analyst Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Spices Board
Name of the Posts: Technical Analyst
No.of Posts: 06
Job Location: Mumbai, Raebareli, Kolkata, Chennai
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
- Aspirants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry /Applied Chemistry /Analytical Chemistry /Organic Chemistry or Microbiology /Food Microbiology /Applied Microbiology from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years as on last date for the application.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Written Test.
How to Apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com.
- Search for the Spices Board Notification.
- Click on it and refer to all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email id given in the official notification.
- Starting date to Application: 21st May 2021
- Last date to Application: 18th June 2021
Download Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|