South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 for 904 Apprentices Posts – Apply Online
South Western Railway announced notification for the recruitment for 904 Apprentices Vacancies. South Western Railway, Centralized notification for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the year 2021-2022. Eligible aspirants can apply for the Apprentices application form from 4th October 2021 to 3rd November 2021.
Before applying, the candidates must read the official notification. Check Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details are given below.
South Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: South Western Railway
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 904
Official Website: rrchubli.in
- Hubballi: 237
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi: 217
- Bengaluru: 230
- Mysuru: 177
- Central Workshop, Mysuru: 43
- The Candidates Should have Possess 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized board.
- ITI – National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the NCVT / SCVT.
Age Limit: The Candidates Age Limit Should be Minimum 15 Years Maximum 24 Years
- For others: Rs 100/-
- For SC / ST / Women / PwD candidates: No Fee
Selection Process: The Aspirants Selection Process will be Based on Merit List, Document Verification, Medical Examination
How to Apply
The Interested and Eligible Candidates apply online through the official website – www.rrchubli.in from 4th October 2021 to 3rd November 2021
Starting date to Apply Online: 4th October 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd November 2021
South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification Available Below
Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here