SBI PO Admit Card 2020 Download SBI Probationary Officer Hall Ticket / Call Letter: State Bank of India released 2000 Probationary Officer Posts. Lakhs of Candidates have Applied for the SBI PO application form. SBI is conducting the Probationary Officer examination on 31st December 2020, 2nd January 2021, 4th January 2021 and 5th January 2021.
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 will be released in the third week of December 2020. A Huge Number of Candidates are looking for SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card. Applied Candidates can download their SBI Probationary Officer Hall Ticket with Registration number and Password. Candidates who are going to the SBI PO Written Exam must and should carry the SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter.
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 Download @ sbi.co.in
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Number of Posts||2000 Vacancies|
|Date of Examination||31st December 2020, 2nd January 2021, 4th January 2021 and 5th January 2021|
|Released date||3rd / 4th Week of December 2020|
- Phase I (Preliminary)
- Phase II (Mains)
- Phase III (Interview)
How to Download SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2020
- Go to the Official Website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in
- Check SBI PO Written Exam Hall Ticket
- Click on the SBI PO Written Exam Call Letter Link
- Enter their Registration Number & Date of Birth / Password details
- Click on Submit Button
- Then SBI PO Written Exam Admit Card will be Appear on the Screen
- Check and Download the SBI PO Written Exam Hall Ticket
- Take a Printout of SBI PO Written Exam Call Letter for Further References.
Download SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020: Click Here