State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2019 Apply online for 56 Vacancy Medical Officer posts: The State Bank of India has recently announced recruitment notification for Bank Medical Officer Posts across India. SBI invites Online Application forms from MBBS Qualified candidates. SBI is hiring the eligible candidates to fill the 56 vacant positions of Medical Officer Posts. Interested Aspirants for more details visit official Notification given in below. Aspirants can Apply Online for SBI Medical Officer Application Form on or before last date of the application.
Number of MBBS qualified Aspirants waiting for good opportunity in the State Bank of India this is the best way to get a job in SBI. Check SBI Medical Officer educational qualifications, age limit, application form, pay scale, selection process, start & last date of application before Apply Online. State Bank of India invites Online Application forms from 27th Aug 2019 to 19th Sep 2019.
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 56 Medical Officer Vacancy Details & Application Form
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Bank Medical Officer Post|
|Start Date of Application||27th Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Application||19th Sep 2019|
SBI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates should Completed MBBS from any Recognized University approved by Medical Council of India.
The candidates who are interested for the above post those candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years as on 31st Mar 2019.
The process of selecting candidates for the Medical officer post will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 13.30 lacs to 15.25 lacs PA.
|For General Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|For Reserved Candidates||Rs.125/-|
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2019
Before Applying Candidates should have email ID which is helpful to the candidates for Interview / Call letter.
- Log on to the Official Website of www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- First of all candidate scan their recent passport size Photo & signature.
- Online Application will not be registered until candidate’s Upload Photo & signature.
- Then Click on the Application Form Link.
- Fill the Application Carefully.
- Save the application form Details, once details are saved registration number & password generated. candidates note down this number & password for further use.
- Then take the print out of the filled Application form.
Download State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|