RRC SR Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 328 Safaiwala and Para Medical Staff Nurse Vacancy / Pharmacist Vacancy / ECG Technician / Haemo Dialysis Technician / Health & Malaria Inspector Posts & Laboratory Assistant Gr II vacancies Notification: Southern Railway declared the notification for the Recruitment of Engagement of Safaiwala, Nursing, Superintendent, Health & Malaria & Other vacancies. The candidates who are interested in the RRC SR Recruitment 2018 can satisfy the eligibility criteria and then apply for the vacancies. The Eligibility Criteria details are given below. The Application forms were available by online process. Candidates who have the desire to apply for the SR Recruitment 2018 vacancies by visiting the official website. Read Detailed Notification Eligibility Criteria and apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2018. To know more details about the Southern Railway vacancies check the information in below.
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Southern Railway publishes the two different notifications one is for Safaiwala vacancies and other notification for Staff on Para Medical vacancies. These vacancies are declared according to the category wise. The Aspirants who are searching for the railway jobs can apply for these vacancies. Before applying for the vacancies check the qualification details and then proceed for the Applications. In below The Complete details about the RRC SR Recruitment 2018 Notification details, Eligibility Criteria Details and How to Apply for the Vacancies are the details which are given below. For more vacancies in Railways check the link which is provided below.
RRC SR Recruitment 2018 Notifications
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Safaiwala, Nursing Superintendent, Health & Malaria & Other vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||328|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th July 2018|
|Exam Pattern||Available Soon|
Sothern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 257 Safaiwala Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||CATEGORY|
|Safaiwala||UR – 130
OBC – 69
SC – 39
ST – 19
Southern Railway Recruitment for 71 Paramedical Category – Staff Nurse Vacancy / Pharmacist Vacancy & Other Posts
|NAME OF THE POST||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||12||06||04||02|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||–||1||–||–|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr-II||4||2||1||–|
SR Safaiwala Recruitment 2018 – Education Qualification
- For Safaiwala Vacancies – Pass in 10th standard or equivalent recognized by state/central board of secondary education.
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution.
- Health & Malaria Inspector – B.Sc having studied Chemistry as the main/optional subject in any branch of chemistry. One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate.
- Haemo dialysis Technician – B.Sc Plus Diploma in Haemodialysis.
- Extension Educator – Graduation in Sociology/Social work/Community
- For Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography
- Pharmacist Gr III – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from the recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist
- ECG Technician – 10+2 / Graduation in Science having certificate/diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology Certificate
- Laboratory Assistant Gr II – 12th (10+2 stage ) with science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
|NAME OF THE POST||MINIMUM AGE LIMIT||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||18||33|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||20||33|
|Pharmacist Gr III||20||35|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr II||18||33|
The Relaxation period is decided according to category wise
- SC/ST Aspirants – 5 years
- OBC Contenders – 3 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
- For UR/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.250/-
|NAME OF THE POST||BASIC PAY||TOTAL EMOLUMENTS INCLUDING ALL ALLOWANCES|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||35,400/-||50,150/-|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||35,400/-||54,250/-|
|Pharmacist Gr III||29,200/-||46,130/-|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||21,700/-||34,240/-|
Southern Railway Selection Process for Para Medical Staff Posts
The selection procedure for the Para Medical Staff vacancies is it is based on the written examination. The Examination or Screening test will be conducted for 50 objective type questions the questions are in Hindi, English, Tamil, and Malayalam languages. The exam will be conducted with the duration of 45 minutes. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list position.
SR Safaiwala Posts Selection Process
The candidates who were applied for the safaiwala post must have
- Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit list
i)Screening Test: The Screening test will be conducted for 50 objective type questions which are available in Hindi, English, Tamil and Malayalam languages. The exam will be conducted with the total duration of 45 minutes.
ii)Physical Efficiency Test:
It consists of the lifting of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down. For women 20 kgs of weight and in case of Men 35 kgs of weight.
According to Merit list candidates will be selected for the vacancies.
How to Apply for the RRC SR Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.rrcmas.in
- Then search for the RRC SR Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Click on the tab.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Check the information and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
|RRC SR Safaiwala Recruitment Notification 2018||Click Here|
|SR Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online link for Southern Railway Safaiwala Vacancies 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online link for RRC SR Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2018||Click Here|
Southern Railway Safaiwala & Para Medical Staff Exam Pattern
General English/General Hindi
SR ParaMedical Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Statements & Arguments
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Embedded Figures
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calenders
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Statements & Conclusions
- Data Interpretation
- Mirror Images
SR Para Medical General Knowledge Syllabus 2018
- Development and Environmental Problems
- Various Aspects of Rural and Urban Development
- Development of Science and Technology in India
- General Science
- Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture
- Natural Calamities and Disasters Management
- Sports and Entertainment
- Natural Resources, Planning, Sustainable and Inclusive Development
- Indian History
- Basic Knowledge of Indian Constitution
- Current events of national and International Importance
- Indian National Movement
- Biotechnology and Health Issues
- Human Resource Development Index in India
- Human Rights
SR Safaiwala Maths Syllabus 2018
- Partial Fractions
- Complex numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Integration and its Applications
- Differentiation and its Applications
For the further details check the notification
RRC SR Result 2018
The Candidates who wrote the screening test for the Safaiwala and Para Medical Staff Vacancies. Those candidates were searching for the RRC SR Result 2018. The RRC SR Safaiwala Result 2018 will be declared soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the RRC SR Para Medical Staff Result 2018 from the Official website which is provided in the notification. Check the details and download the SR Result 2018.