RITES Notification 2018 for Manager(Tunnel), Assistant Manager(Tunnel) vacancies Apply Online: RITES Limited published the notification for the Recruitment of Engineering professionals on regular basis. Limited vacancies are available for these vacancies. The candidates who were eligible for the recruitment and interested in employing for these vacancies can apply for the RITES Limited Recruitment 2018. The Application forms were available online. The candidates who want to apply for the RITES Limited Recruitment 2018 must visit the official website and log in with the login ID and Password. For the new registration, candidates must apply for the New Registration. Check the details and apply for the vacancies.
The RITES Limited, A Govt of India Enterprise is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt.of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies. It is going to recruit dynamic and Hardworking professionals for the Recruitment of Manager(Tunnel) and Assistant Manager(Tunnel) vacancies. The Candidates who have graduation degree and Post Graduation degree can apply for the RITES Recruitment 2018. To Apply Online candidates must log in to the official website and apply for the Manager and Assistant Manager vacancies. Check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application form details, Selection process details which are given below.
RITES Recruitment 2018 Notification for Manager(Tunnel), Assistant Manager(Tunnel) Vacancies Application Form
|Name of the Organization||RITES|
|Name of the Posts||Manager(Tunnel), Assistant Manager(Tunnel) vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th August 2018|
|Last Date for submission of documents||27th August 2018|
RITES Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
RIETS Eligibility Criteria Details 2018
(i)For Manager(Tunnel) Post
- Full-time first class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with having 7 years experience.
- Full-time first class Post Graduate Degree in Rock Mechanics/Mining Engineering/Structural Engineering with having 5 years experience.
(ii)For Assistant Manager(Tunnel) Post
- Full-time first class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with having 4 years experience.
- Full-time first class Post-Graduate Degree in rock Mechanics/Mining Engineering/Structural Engineering with having 2 years.
- For Manager(Tunnel) – Maximum Age is 37 years on the basis of Cut-off date for the calculation of Age is 1st July 2018.
- For Assistant Manager(Tunnel) – Maximum Age limit is 34 years on the basis of Cut-off date for the calculation of Age is 1st July 2018.
- There is no application fee.
- The PayScale for the Manager(Tunnel) – Rs.60,000/- – Rs.1,80,000/-
- The PayScale for the Assistant Manager)(Tunnel) – Rs.50,000/- – Rs.1,60,000/-
How to Apply for the RITES Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Then search for the RITES Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Enter the login ID and Password.
- If the candidate was newly applying for the RITES vacancies he/she can register first.
- Then fill the application form with the relevant details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Documents Submission for the RITES Recruitment 2018
Along with the Application form, Registration Number candidates must submit the following documents hard copies to the address that which is given below
- 2 recent Passport size color Photographs
- High School Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years
- SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format by Govt of India
- Proof of Identity & Address
- PAN Card
- Proof of Different periods of experience as claimed in the Application form
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PWD Certificate as per the latest format.
Assistant Manager(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
The Selection Process for the RITES Recruitment Manager and Assistant Manager vacancies are considered on the basis of Written Test and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility and candidates shall be shortlisted for the Interview. Contenders must have an option for the Interview either in Hindi or English. And the selected candidates will be appointed for the Medical Examination and the candidates who are fit medically are selected for the job.
RITES Result 2018
The Candidates who wrote the RITES Exam 2018 for the Manager and Assistant Manager posts. The Result will be declared 10 or 15 days after the examination. So, attended candidates can check the details of RITES Manager Result 2018 in the official website by entering the required details to log in.
|Starting date to Apply Online||25th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th August 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Documents Hard Copy||27th August 2018|
Download the RITES Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here