Reserve Bank of India Service Board RBISB Recruitment 2018 for Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Manager, Assistant Librarian: Good news for them who are hunting for the Bank Jobs. The Reserve Bank Of India Services Board, Mumbai declared the notifications for the Group A and Group B Vacancies. There are 30 vacancies are available for Assistant Manager, Manager, legal Officer vacancies. The Contenders who were interested and eligible for these vacancies can apply for the RBISB Recruitment 2018. The Eligibility Criteria details were given below. To Apply Online contenders must visit the official website and login with the Registered ID, Date of Birth to log in.
Reserve Bank Of India Services Board, Mumbai declared the Advt.No. 1B/2018-19 for 30 Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B, Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha) in Grade A, Assistant manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A, Legal Officer in Grade B and Assistant Librarian in Grade A vacancies are available. Before applying for the RBISB Recruitment 2018 candidates must check the eligibility criteria details and How to apply for the vacancies details. The Mode of Application will be available in Online. The candidates who are applying for the first time in RBISB must register first by filling the application with the basic details and then enter the Registered Number and Date of Birth to apply for the Vacancies. Check the details in below.
RBISB Recruitment 2018 Notification for Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Manager, Assistant Librarian Apply Online @ www.rbi.org.in
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India Service Board|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Manager, Assistant Librarian|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th August 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st September 2018|
RBISB Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Manager Technical Civil in Grade – B||06|
|Assistant Manager(Rajsabha) in Grade-A||08|
|Asst Manager(Protocol & Security) in Grade-A||04|
|Legal Officer in Grade-B||09|
|Assistant Librarian in Grade-A||03|
Eligibility Criteria for RBISB Recruitment 2018
The Eligibility Criteria for Each Vacancy is given in below check the details
i)Manager(Technical-Civil) in Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Essential: Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification with 60% marks.
- Desirable: Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management.
- Having Minimum 3 years Experience
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 35 years
The Selection will be based on the online and offline examination qualified candidates were called for the Interview
Paper-I Objective Type Test
Test of Professional Knowledge Job Knowledge
Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
Standard of the Papers Will be that of B.E Degree
ii)Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at Bachelor’s Degree Level OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core. OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Economics/Commerce with English and Hindi OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation
- Having a Knowledge on Bilingual word processing.
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
The Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha) in Grade A Selection process will be done on the examination and Interview. The exam will be conducted in two papers.
Paper-I Exam Pattern
The Exam will be conducted on Online for total 150 marks with the total duration of 120 minutes. 1/4 mark is deducted for every wrong answer
|Test of Professional Knowledge||45||45|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
The Exam will be conducted in Offline for 50 marks with the duration of 60 minutes
|Descriptive Paper(Official language)||50|
iii)Assistant Manager(Protocol And Security) in Grade – A
- Candidates must have the masters degree
- Minimum – 25 years
- Maximum – 40 years
The Selection will be based on Online Exam and Interview
|NAME OF THE TEST||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|Test of English Language||50||50|
|Test of General Awareness||50||50|
|Test of Professional knowledge||50||75|
iv)Legal Officer in Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% aggregate.
- Not Exceeds 32 years
The Legal Officer selection process will be done on the basis of Offline Exam and Interview
|Paper-I: General Knowledge of Law|
|Paper II: English- Descriptive Type||100|
v)Assistant Librarian in Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must pass Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science
- Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
the Selection Process for the Assistant Librarian in Grade A is based on the Interview.
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs.100/-
- General /OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- Staff @ – Nill
|CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION PERIOD|
|PWBD(GEN) and PWBD(OBC/SC/ST)||10 years|
- For Grade A Officers – Rs.28,150/- per month
- For Grade B Officers – Rs.35,150/- per month
Exam Centers for the RBISB Vacancies except for Assistant Librarian Vacancy
- New Delhi
How to Apply For the RBISB Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Then search for the RBISB Notification 2018
- Click on the Apply online link
- If the candidate was applying for the first time then he/she must register first.
- Enter the Registered ID and Date of Birth to Log in.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Payment can be done online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print our for the further use.
RBISB Result 2018
The Result of RBSIB vacancies is declared soon after the examination. Candidates can download their result from the official website by entering the Registered ID and Date of Birth. and also check about the RBISB Merit List and Cut-Off marks details along with the result.
Download the RBISB Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here