Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification: Rail Wheel Factory releases the Employment Notification. For the Recruitment of 192 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The Aspirants who are interested in the Railway Jobs can applying for the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018. The Mode application will be available Offline. RWL TA Application forms were already started. Eligible Aspirants can apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Candidates who want to apply for Trade Apprentice posts can apply before 13th June 2018. Download the RWL Trade Apprentice Application form from the Official website.
Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways Notification Number RWF/AT-16/627(2018-19) released on 13th July 2018. The Applications were invited from eligible candidates for the employment of Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The contenders who were eligible for the posts and satisfies the following eligibility criteria can apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018. In this article, we are providing the complete details about the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 Notification, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018. Check these all details which are given below.
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Check Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||192|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th August 2018|
|List of Selected Candidates||20th September 2018|
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|CNC Programming Cum Operator||23|
Eligibility Criteria for the RWF Recruitment 2018
- The contenders must pass 10th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in a recognized board.
- Candidates must have NCVT Certificate in the relevant field to get eligible for RWF Vacancy 2018.
The Age Limit for the Trade Apprentice vacancies is
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped Category – Nil
- For Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic, Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic – Rs.6,841/- per month
- For CNC Programming Cum Operator – Rs.6,081/- per month.
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Selection Process as follows. Merit List which is based on the percentage of Marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
How to Apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then search for the RWF Recruitment notification from 2018.
- Click on it and read the notification.
- Now, download the application form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Submit the form to the postal address
- Take a print out for the further use.
The Office of the Principal,
Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 560064.
Download the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here