Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 for 71 Clerk-Cum-Date Entry Operator, Steno Typist Posts Official Notification: The Office of Advocate General, Punjab published the notification for the recruitment to fulfill the 71 vacancies for the posts Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist. The candidates who were interested can apply for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018. The Eligible candidates can be applied through the online for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab. For More Advocate General Punjab Recruitment Details like Educational Qualification Selection Procedure Age Limit Pay Scale Application Fee How to Apply & Other Details are mentioned below.
Punjab Advocate General office announced the notification for recruiting the skillful and talented candidates. The Online applications were available from 16th April 2018 so the candidates must apply before the last date 9th May 2018. In this article, we are providing the details about the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 notification, eligibility criteria and how to apply for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018.
Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 for Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator & Steno Typist Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Office of Advocate General, Punjab.|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th May 2018|
Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2018 for 71 Vacancy Wise Details
The candidates who were applied for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 the vacancy details as follows
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Clerk cum Data Entry Operator||51|
Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 Check @www.pbadvocategeneral.gov.in
Must complete Graduation from any recognized university or Institute.
- For General Candidates – Minimum – 18 years and Maximum – 37 years
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates – Minimum -18 years and Maximum -42 years
- For General Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For Handicapped – Rs.300/-
- For SC/BC/ESM – Rs.150/-
- Candidates must be paid with Rs.10,300 – Rs.34,800 plus Grade pay of Rs.3,200/-.
How to Apply for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official website www.pnadvocategeneral.gov.in
- Then check for the Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 notification details.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Then click on the application tab.
- Fill the form carefully with all the requirements.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- payment can be done through online.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2018 for 71 Clerk-Cum-DEO Steno Typist Posts Official Notification Download: Click Here