Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority PUDA Recruitment 2018 for Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Law Officer, Senior Assistant, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator posts Official Notification: Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority declared the notification for the recruitment of 194 vacancies. PUDA releases various vacancies Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Law Officer, Senior Assistant, Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator vacancies. The Aspirants who were eligible for these vacancies can apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2018. Applications were available online. The online applications start from 9th July 2018 and the last date to apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2018 is 25th July 2018. The contenders who want to apply for the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date.
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority is going to recruit the capable and talented candidates. On the direct recruitment during three years probation period including extended period, an employee shall be paid fixed emolument. The contenders who want to apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2018 must apply for the posts before the last date. The written exam will be conducted for 100 marks the contenders who were qualified in the exam were selected for the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018. No interview will be conducted for the Recruitment. Based on the Merit List candidates will be selected. in below we are providing the complete details about the PUDA Recruitment Notification 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply for the Recruitment details are provided.
PUDA Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Sub-Division & Jr Engineer/DEO/LO/SA & Other Vacancies @ www.puda.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Law Officer, Senior Assistant, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator posts|
|Number of Vacancies||194|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th July 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Fee||27th July 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018|
PUDA Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Check Posts wise Details
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Sub Divisional Engineer(Civil)||03|
|Sub Divisional Engineer(PH)||02|
|Sub Divisional Engineer(Electrical)||03|
|Sub Divisional Engineer(Horticulture)||02|
|Senior Assistant (A/Cs)||09|
|Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator||41|
Eligibility Criteria for PUDA Recruitment 2018
- For SDE(Civil) – Must Pass Degree in Civil engineering
- For SDE(Electrical) – Must pass Degree in Electrical Engineering
- For SDE(Horticulture) – Must pass graduate in Agriculture or Masters Degree in Science in Horticulture or Master Degree in Science in Botany.
- For Junior (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For JE(Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For JE(Horticulture) – Must possess a degree in B.Sc in Agriculture.
- For Draftsman(Engg.Cadre) – qualify Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For Draftsman(Architect) – Qualify in Diploma in Architecture
- For Law Officer – Qualify Law Graduate with at least three years experience.
- For Senior Assistant(A/Cs) – Qualify B.Com
- For Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator – Must pass Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 years
- For General Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs.500/-
Payment will be done by online mode.
The Selection Procedure for the PUDA Recruitment 2018 will be based on the written exam. No interview will be conducted for the Recruitment. The Recruitment is totally based on the Merit List of the written exam.
How to ApClerply Online for PUDA Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.puda.gov.in
- Search for the PUDA 194 vacancies Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the tab.
- If the candidate was newly applying for the recruitment contenders must register first.
- Fill the Registration form with the details and submit it.
- Then an ID will be available for the candidate.
- Then Upload the Signature and the Photograph.
- Payment can be done online.
- Then by entering the User ID and Password application form will be available.
- Fill the form with complete Details and Submit it.
- Take a print out of PUDA Application Form 2018 for the further use.
Download PUDA Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here