PCMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 139 Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & MO Posts: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has rolled out the latest recruitment notification regarding 139 Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Medical Officer Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of MBBS, MS, MD /DNB, BDS are eligible to apply for the latest PCMC Job Notification 2021. Candidates who have interested in this vacancies must check the official notification. Eligible can attend the interview from 25th May 2021 to 1st June 2021.
We are here to inform all the details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to attend the interview must visit the official website www.pcmcindia.gov.in and check the notification.
PCMC Junior Resident, MO & Senior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
Name of the Post: Senior Resident, Senior Resident, Medical Officer Posts
No.of Vacancies: 139
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.pcmcindia.gov.in
- Senior Resident: 61
- Senior Resident: 63
- Medical Officer: 15
- The Candidates must have MBBS with MS /MD DNB, BDS from a recognized University /Institute.
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no Application Fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.75,000/- to 85,000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for PCMC Walk-in-Interview 2021
Eligible and Interested can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with the below mentioned documents.
- Original Documents for Verification.
- Photocopies of relevant documents.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25th May to 1st June 2021
Download PCMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|