OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 19 Job Vacancies: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 19 Junior Clerks job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can participate in the application process. Candidates who have interested in these vacancies must visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in and apply for the OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022. Online application dates starts from 20th December 2021 to 20th January 2022. To get complete details, aspirants must keep attention on the official notification which has announced by the board OSSC.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications from talented candidates. Here we have mentioned all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to apply aspirants must check the official notification & instructions.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Junior Clerks
No. of Vacancies: 19 Vacancies
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or other equivalent qualification from a recognized university or board.
- Aspirants should have age less than 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-S Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 13,300/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Exam.
How to Apply for OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Latest Job Notifications.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th January 2022
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|