OSSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 25 Junior Librarian Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has rolled out the latest job notification for 25 Vacancies of Junior Librarian Posts. Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can participate in this application process. Candidates who have interested in these vacancies must visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in and apply online from 23rd March 2021 to 22nd April 2021.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications from talented candidates. Here we have mentioned all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to apply aspirants must check the official notification & instructions.
OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Junior Librarian
No.of Vacancies: 25 Vacancies
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Aspirants should have age between 21 to 32 years,
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 16,880/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Computer Skill Test /Verification.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Jr.Libraria Job Notifications.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application fee.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2021
Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|