OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021 for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Job Vacancies: Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a job notification for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Post to fill up 92 Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of B.Sc /Agriculture Engineering are eligible to apply for the latest OPSC Recruitment Notification 2021. Hopefuls who have desired to get placed in the govt sector must keep attention on this page, we have provided the latest govt job notifications.
All the candidates must check the following details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.opsc.gov.in from 24th April 2021 to 25th May 2021.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
No.of Posts: 92
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc /Agriculture Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have age between 21 – 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on
- Written Test
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Go to the career tab and search for OPSC Notification.
- Click on the notification & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th April 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th May 2021
Download OPSC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|