ONGC Recruitment 2018 for 721 AEE, Geologist, & Other Posts – Apply Online: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced notification for the recruitment of AEE, Chemists, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & for many other vacancies. The Candidates who are completed Graduation degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/ Electrical/ Telecom engineering are eligible for this post. This is great opportunity for engineering students who are waiting for jobs. ONGC Recruitment 2018 for graduate trainees at an E-1 level in engineering & GeoSciences posts through GATE – 2018 give.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 has released the latest government jobs for engineering freshers. The Aspirants who are looking for jobs can utilize these opportunities. The eligible engineering freshers can apply this posts in ONGC recruitment 2018. The candidates who are eligible for this post can apply through online. Latest Government jobs. The important details like application fee, Educational qualification, selection process, age limit & application details are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 721
Name of the Post :
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical : 15 Posts
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum : 02 Posts
- AEE (Civil) : 25 Posts
- AEE (Drilling) :Mechanical : 56 Posts
- AEE (Drilling) : Petroleum : 04 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) : 82 Posts
- AEE (Electronics) : 28 Posts
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 20 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) :74 Posts
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 59 Posts
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum : 29 posts
- AEE (Production) – Chemical : 99 Posts
- AEE (Reservior) – 18 Posts
- Chemists : 67 Posts
- Geologist : 38 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 28 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells) :25 Posts
- Materials Management Officer : 30 posts
- Programming Officer : 09 Posts
- Transport Officer : 13 Post
Eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are completed their Graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering for AEE (Cementing) Post, Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering for AEE (Cementing) Post, Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering for AEE (Civil) Post, Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering for AEE (Drilling) Post, Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering for AEE (Drilling) Posts, Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering for AEE (electrical) Post, Graduate Degree in Electronics / Telecom Engineering / E&T Engineering and Post Graduation in Physics with Electronics for AEE (Electronics) Posts, Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering for AEE (instrumentation) Posts, Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering for AEE (Mechanical) & AEE (Production). The Candidates should have 60% marks. For more important details refer the Notification.
Age limit : Candidates age should be as follows
- 30 years for Unreserved(General)
- 33 years for OBC
- 35 years for SC/ST/Ex serviceman candidates
For more information you can refer official notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Weightage of GATE 2018 score, Qualification and Interview Process.
How to Apply : The Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply online through official website.
Important Dates to Remember
Last date to Apply: Update Soon
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click here