ONGC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 21 HR Executive & Other Posts : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has officially announced a notification regarding the 21 HR Executive & Public Relations Officer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess MBA, Post Graduation must grab the chance of ONGC Recruitment 2021. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 15th December 2021 to 4th January 2022. To get complete details, aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
Aspirants who are going to be the part of the application process may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, last date. Aspirants must stay connect will this page to get all the updates regarding the admit cards, answer keys, model papers.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts: HR Executive, Public Relations Officer
No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Official website: www.ongcindia.com
- HR Executive : 15 vacancies
- Public Relations Officer : 06 vacancies
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- HR Executive : Candidates should have possess MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM or Post Graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- Public Relations Officer : Aspirants should have possess Post Graduation Degree/ minumum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication from recognized university or board.
- Candidate’s age should have maximum of 30 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category : Nil
- Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 45,000/- pm.
- Candidates should be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Notification & read all the instructions carefully.
- Register with ID & Password.
- Fill the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Check the details which have provided in the application form
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply: 15th December 2021
- Last date to Apply: 4th January 2022
Download ONGC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|