Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 for 2021 Sepoy / Constable Posts Official Notification Apply Online @ www.odishapolice.gov.in: The Odisha Police Department declared the notification for the recruitment of total 2021 vacancies for the Odisha Sepoy/Constable Posts. The contenders who were eligible for the Police Constable posts can apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018. The Online applications were available on the official website. To apply online candidates must log in to the official website and then download the Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2018. Then check the details about the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
The State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack announced the advertisement for the recruitment of Sepoys/Constables(Males) in 17 Battalions. The contenders who were searching for the police constable vacancies it is a correct chance for them to grab the job. The Applications were invited for the eligible and talented candidates to fill the 2021 Sepoys/Constables in the Battalions which is given in the notifications. The Online applications for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 were starts from 2nd July 2018 to 26th July 2018. Candidates must apply the application form before the last date. Incomplete applications are rejected. Physical measurement / Physical Efficiency Tests will be held from 6th August 2018 7.00 AM onwards. In this article, we are providing the complete information about the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018. and also providing the eligibility criteria and How to apply for the vacancies are given below.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Odisha Constablte Application Form @ www.odishapolice.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Sepoy/Constable Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th July 2018|
|Hall TIcket Publication Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Physical Measurement / Physical Efficiency Test||6th August 2018|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Odisha Police Constable/Sepoy Recruitment 2018 Apply Application Form Registration Online
The Odisha Police Department declared the Constable and Sepoy vacancies in the Battalions. The vacancies are divided according to the Battalions which are in the particular related District. Check the details below
|NAME OF THE DISTRICT||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Contenders who want to apply for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 can satisfy the eligibility criteria which is given below
To apply for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must complete the High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized board/council.
- Candidates must Read, write and Speak the Odia Language and also must be passed Odia as One Subject in the High School Certificate Examination.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be good of Characters
- If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- The contender must be sound Health, free from organic defects and any physical deformity.
The contenders must have
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 23 years (as on 1-01-2018)
- The Age Limit for the Ex-Servicemen will be relaxed as per Government Rules.
- The Upper Age Relaxation in case of SC, ST & SEBC Candidates – 5 years.
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST Aspirants – Nill
Odisha Police Constable Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Contains following phases
- Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Education Achievements
- Sports Achievements
- National Cadet Crops Certificate
- Written Test
i) Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Measurement Test:
The candidates must attend this test. It is conducted for 20 marks
|Below 168 cm||Below 163 cm||Disqualified|
|168 to 171 cm||163 to 166cm||10 marks|
|Above 171 to 174 cm||Above 166 to 169 cm||12 marks|
|Above 174 to 177 cm||Above 169 to 172 cm||14 marks|
|Above 177 to 180 cm||Above 172 to 175 cm||16 marks|
|Above 180 to 183 cm||Above 175 to 178 cm||18 marks|
|Above 183 cm||Above 178 cm||20 marks|
Physical Efficiency Test:
The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the 35 marks. The contenders who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test must attend the Physical Efficiency Test.
|Run 1.6 Km||within 5 minutes
Beyond 6 minutes
|High Jump Qualifying Height 1.22 meters||If Cleared in 3 chances
Not Able to clear in 3 chances
ii) Driving Test: The candidates who possess valid heavy vehicles driving license and pass-heavy vehicle driving test will be awarded for 5 marks.
The Contenders who qualified 10th class with 60% and above marks will be allotted 5 marks and the candidates who score less than 60% complemental/Supplementary they didn’t provide any marks for them.
iv) Written Test:
The Written test will be conducted for 35 marks. The Examination will be conducted on OMR sheet. Selection board will decide the minimum marks in the written test.
v) Sports Achievement:
The allocated marks for the sports is 15 marks in the 26 disciplines. The details were given in the notification
- National Cadet Crops A Certificate – 1mark
- National Cadet Corps B Certificate – 3 marks
- National Cadet Corps C Certificate – 5 marks
Registration of Name in Employment Exchange
The Aspirants who want to apply for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 for that the candidate should have registered his name in any one of the Employment Exchanges of the State before Publication of the advertisement for recruitment. A candidate should not register his name in more than one employment exchange.
How to Apply for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Then search for the Odisha Police Constable Application Form.
- Click on the tab.
- Then download the Application form.
- To download the form candidate must pay Rs.50/- by the Bank Draft/Postal Order
- Fill the form with the required details and send the photocopies of self-attested certificates
- Post the form to the postal address which is given below.
SSB Odisha Police Constable Postal Address
The Concerned Superintendent of Police of the District as well as Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar.
Download SSB Odisha Police Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online Link for SSB Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Click Here