NWDA Recruitment 2021 Apply for 62 Junior Engineer, Jr.Accounts Officer, LDC & Other Posts: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has Issued the NWDA Recruitment 2021 Notification for the Posts 62 Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, LDC, Stenographer Vacancies. Individuals who have possess 12th, Diploma /Degree, Masters Degree must take the chance of NWDA Recruitment 2021. The NWDA Application Dates has Started from 10th May 2021 to 25th June 2021. Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply NWDA Job Notification on or before closing date.
Here We have Provided the Details for NWDA Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, And Other Details. So Candidates Can Use this Page for Easy to Check their Eligibility Criteria. Required candidates must read the official notification before going to participate in the application process.
NWDA Junior Engineer, LDC, UDC & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr.Accounts Officer, UDC, LDC, Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: Delhi
Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
- Junior Engineer: 16
- Hindi Translator: 01
- Jr. Accounts Officer: 05
- Upper Division Clerk: 12
- Stenographer Grade-II: 05
- Lower Division Clerk: 23
- Candidates should have completed 12th, Degree in Commerce, Masters Degree, Diploma /Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 30 years as on 25th June 2021.
- Gen & OBC Candidates: Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS & PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.19,900/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Test /Skill Test.
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website or Direct Link Activated Below
- Then the Official Homepage has to Open on the Screen
- Check the Notification Number in Required Fields
- Click on the Notification Link
- Then Read the Official Notification on Click on Apply Online
- Enter their Mandatory Details in Required Fields.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Then Click on the Submit or Enter Button
- Finally, Take a Printout for Further Use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th May 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th June 2021
Download NWDA Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|