NUHM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 – 73 Medical Officer Job Vacancies: National Urban Health Mission has issued a new employment notification regarding Medical Job Vacancies. Candidates who have possess MBBS must apply for the latest NUHM Kolkara Job Notification 2021. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 10th September 2021 at 11: 30 AM. To get complete details, aspirants must check the below details.
We are here to inform all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Aspirants who are going to participate in this application process must grab all the details and apply on or before the last date.
NUHM Kolkata Medical Officer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Urban Health Mission, Kolkata
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer
No.of Posts: 73 Vacancies
Job Location: Kolkata
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Aspirants should have passed MBBS from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidates age should be 62 years as on closing date of application.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- Refer to the official notification for application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.24,000/- to 60,000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for NUHM Kolkata Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab
- Click on the NUHM Kolkata Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with required documents at the time of the interview.
Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU,
Kolkata City, NUHM Society,
5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata.
- Interview Date & Time: 10th September 2021 at 11:30 AM.
Download NUHM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|