NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 126 Junior Stenographer & Other Posts: Netaji Subhas University of Technology has officially announced a notification regarding the 126 LDC, UDC, Junior Stenographer & other posts. Individuals who have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, ITI, M.Tech must utilize the chance of NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 27th June 2021 to 31st July 2021.
Applicants who are going to apply, must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, starting date, last date. Eligible candidates may participate in the application process on or before the last date of submission date. For more details, aspirants must keep eye on the following details.
NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization: Netaji Subhas University of Technology
Name of the Posts: LDC, Junior Stenographer, UDC, Library Assistant & others
No. of Vacancies: 126
Official Website : www.nsut.ac.in
Job Location: Delhi
NSUT Vacancy Details
- LDC : 35
- Junior Stenographer : 10
- UDC : 08
- Library Assistant ; 02
- Junior Mechanic : 21
- Head Clerk : 07
- Senior Technical Assistant : 03
- Assistant Store Keeper : 01
- Junior Programmer : 13
- Technical Assistant : 26
NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Candidates age should not exceed 27 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Skill Test/ Laboratory Practical Test & Interview.
How to Apply for NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the Official Website www.nsut.ac.in
- Search for the Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details & attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the application fee through credit card or debit card
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 27th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 31st July 2021
NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|