NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply for 50 Trade Apprentices Vacancies: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has officially released the latest employment notification regarding 50 Trade Apprentices Vacancies. Excellent news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the NPCIL. Individuals who have possess ITI can apply for the latest NPCIL Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates must grab the chance by apply online on or before the 7th July 2021.
NPCIL has invited online applications from 16th June 2021 to 7th July 2021. Required candidates must follow the below details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Aspirants who are going to participate in this application process may also check the official notification & instructions.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices
No. of Posts: 50 Vacancies
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates should have completed ITI in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates age should be
- The minimum age is 14 years.
- The maximum age is 24 years as on the closing date of the application.
- Applicants must refer the official notification.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.7,700/- to 8,855/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the NPCIL notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Enter all the details & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application form & take a printout.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th June 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th July 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|