Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited declared the notification for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancies. NPCIL is going to recruit eligible and well-talented candidates for 32 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The Aspirants who are searching for the job with having the eligibility criteria can apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018. The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018. Applications were available. It is an offline process for filling the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2018. The candidates who want to apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 can download the NPCIL Application from the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2018.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having the comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology. NPCIL invites the applications for Trade Apprentices vacancies under Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules. Total 32 vacancies are divided according to category wise for SC candidates 6 vacancies were available for OBC candidates 8 vacancies and for the UR Candidates 18 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 soon before the last date. The NPCIL Eligibility Criteria details and How to apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Posts Application Form Registration
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||32 vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||Available|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2018|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE TRADE||NO.OF SEATS|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Category Wise Vacancy Details 2018
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- The Contenders must pass 10th class examination with science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Having the ITI pass certificate in their Respective Trade.
Contenders must have
- Minimum 16 years
- Maximum 24 years
|CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION PERIOD|
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Standard of Physical Fitness
i)Candidates didn’t have any contagious diseases and do not suffer from any disease.
ii) Candidates must have the following
- Height – 137 cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs
- Chest Measurement – Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms irrespective of the size of the chest.
- Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye of the lids.
The Selection procedure for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 can be recruited on the basis of the marks obtained in their ITI Standard / Course and Trade Competency.
How to Apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- Contenders must register first in the http://apprenticeship.gov.in to enroll for the Apprentice job.
- Then download the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Application form from www.npcil.nic.in
- Fill the application form with the Required Details.
- Post the Form with the Required documents to the postal address which is given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Documents/Certificates Submission with the Application Form
- Educational Qualification(8th, 10th, 12th mark sheets as may be applicable)
- ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Other Qualification/Experience Certificates
- Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted officers or from concerned Institutions
- Community Certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- PWD Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Employment Exchange Registration card
- Recent Passport size Photograph
Download NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2018 and Application Form: Click Here