NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 72 Technical Officer, MO & Other Posts: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has officially released the latest employment notification regarding 72 Vacancies of Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy.Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer Posts. Excellent news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the NPCIL. Individuals who have possess B.Tech, Degree, MBBS /MD can apply for the latest NPCIL Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates must grab the chance by apply online on or before the last date.
NPCIL has invited online applications from 6th April 2021 to 20th April 2021. Required candidates must follow the below details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Aspirants who are going to participate in this application process may also check the official notification & instructions.
NPCIL Technical Officer, MO, Dy.Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Posts: Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy.Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer
No.of Posts: 72 Vacancies
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer: 50 Vacancies
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 08 Vacancies
- Medical Officer (GDMO): 07 Vacancies
- Dy.Chief Fire Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Station Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech, Degree, MBBS /MD in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates age should be
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 65 years as on the closing date of the application.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.47,600/- to 67,700/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the
- Online Written Exam
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the NPCIL notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Enter all the details & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application form & take a printout.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th April 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th April 2021
Download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|